For those still wishing for Fields, get in here! We're going to his proday tomorrow again

4 minutes ago, QB1 said:

Lol and you’re some genius by comparison? Don’t tell me what to post 

One doesn’t need to be a genius to know Todd McShay’s editorial role at espn is to provide devils advocate content. Not expertise. 

Max and the mods have asked us time and again not to post links. So, wipe the tears away and abide. Pretty easy for a well-adjusted adult.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Morrissey said:

Why isn't Wilson having a 2nd pro day? Maybe he can run a 40, sure his hamstring has healed up by now.

Looks like all the other top QB prospects have had or are having a 2nd pro day.

The supposed “better than Lawrence” top prospect in the draft not even running the 40.  Not a red flag at all

2 hours ago, QB1 said:

I don’t get what’s motivating you. Like would you go on to a forum of faith and be like - yo let me slam creationism for y’all. You think they’re gonna collective go “oh...Ooooooh... we didn’t get it. But NOW we do..”

if the topic was “is fields any good” your posts would more centered. Rn it’s like you’re a wart that nobody asked for. Help me to understand why you think anyone in here gives a sh*t what you have to say? At this point, anyone who could be swayed, has been swayed. I think that’s a safe assumption 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Paradis said:

I don’t get what’s motivating you. Like would you go on to a forum of faith and be like - yo let me slam creationism for y’all. You think they’re gonna collective go “oh...Ooooooh... we didn’t get it. But NOW we do..”

if the topic was “is fields any good” your posts would more centered. Rn it just like you’re a wart that nobody asked for. Help me to understand why you think anyone in here gives a sh*t what you have to say? At this point, anyone you could be swayed, has been swayed. I think that’s a safe assumption 

It’s a discussion forum and I am discussing the topic at hand, Fields going to the Jets. If you want a circle jerk around some fantasy I suggest you make a private chat with some of your buddies. 

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, QB1 said:

It’s a discussion forum and I am discussing the topic at hand, Fields going to the Jets. If you want a circle jerk around some fantasy I suggest you make a private chat with some of your buddies. 

That’s a horrible answer. You look bad in front all your peers with trash like this. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 2

8 minutes ago, QB1 said:

did you even read the chart? Wilson looks pretty damn good across the board 

If I'm reading this chart correctly, only on short 0-10 passes is wilson better than fields 

Fields is more accurate intermediate and deep and 20 percent more accurate under pressure 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, bitonti said:

If I'm reading this chart correctly, only on short 0-10 passes is wilson better than fields 

Fields is more accurate intermediate and deep and 20 percent more accurate under pressure 

They are both extremely accurate and wilson throws a significantly lower % of interceptable passes. I don't think any other conclusions can be pulled from that data (other than Lawrence being overrated AF). 

• Upvote 1