Jump to content

Im just gonna say this ...


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been pushing for Zach as the Number 2 pick.  I have even found myself posting as a quick reaction to guys pushing for Fields.  I just want to say .... If I am wrong and we take Fields ... I wil

Wow can’t believe Dunnie is turning on Zach Wilson like this.

Fact of the matter is there is a large contingent of Jet fans that think Zippy is going to bust.  I think we made a mistake trading Sam instead of trading down but it is what it is.  I guess we'll see

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Jet25 said:

Fields slow release, slow processing, and his slow reaction time is frightening. This will be me if that happens... drunk robert downey jr GIF

these statements hold true for every QB in this draft including Lawrence, idk why so many apply this exclusively to Field’s. 
 

seems very bush league to me tbh  

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

these statements hold true for every QB in this draft including Lawrence, idk why so many apply this exclusively to Field’s. 
 

seems very bush league to me tbh  

At this point I’m just collecting receipts like I did for Mahomes and Allen. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll support any QB we take in the draft. I will not support some kind of funky trade with San Fran and we get Jimmy G.

Truth be told I liked Fields more than any QB coming out of this draft. However after watching the interviews, I've warmed up to Wilson. He seems to fit into the program as a whole.

Just say no to Garoppolo.

  • Upvote 3
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jet25 said:

Fields slow release, slow processing, and his slow reaction time is frightening. This will be me if that happens... drunk robert downey jr GIF

That's me right now! And probably in 4 hours from now. Curled up in the fetal position having nightmares about Herm Edwards and Todd Bowles dancing hand-in-hand in tutus! Come take a hit of this!

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, JETSY14 said:

Be careful with the profanity you might get demoted

No way.

The custom 7XL moderator vest that Max had to special order for Crusher was expensive and is much too big to fit anyone else.

Four dozen sheep and seven horses had to give their lives to make that vest, and it would be a disservice to their memory to have to throw it out now.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I have been pushing for Zach as the Number 2 pick.  I have even found myself posting as a quick reaction to guys pushing for Fields.  I just want to say .... If I am wrong and we take Fields ... I will support the sh*t our of that dude.   I hope the same can be said for Zach if he is the pick. Would be sad if fans with the opposite opinion turned into vultures waiting for our QB to flounder.

That is all .. and yes ... the post probably has little value.

Just wanted to say ... a rook being put in the position of giving this sh*tshow a rebirth deserves our complete support.

Cheers fellas.

Oh it's happening.  I'm privy to some intel that guys are saving up posts of others so they can smear their faces in sh*t in 4 years if/when things go poorly.  

I never want to allow myself to root against the betterment of the team so I can be right a year ago.  lol 

Now, rooting to lose out so Gase was fired?   That's differen... or at least it better be. haha

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I have been pushing for Zach as the Number 2 pick.  I have even found myself posting as a quick reaction to guys pushing for Fields.  I just want to say .... If I am wrong and we take Fields ... I will support the sh*t our of that dude.   I hope the same can be said for Zach if he is the pick. Would be sad if fans with the opposite opinion turned into vultures waiting for our QB to flounder.

That is all .. and yes ... the post probably has little value.

Just wanted to say ... a rook being put in the position of giving this sh*tshow a rebirth deserves our complete support.

Cheers fellas.

This is exactly spot on. 

One of the key benefits of moving on from Sam was supposed to be a fresh start. Let's really offer that to whoever we hand these keys to.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd absolutely root for him to succeed, but also have the presence of mind to comprehend that drafting-and-starting Justin Fields on this team, in this system anytime in year 1 would be like that scene in end game where captain america straps his shield ready for inevitable fight until death when the rest of the avengers show up just in the nick of time, but in this reality, none of the avengers show up 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I have been pushing for Zach as the Number 2 pick.  I have even found myself posting as a quick reaction to guys pushing for Fields.  I just want to say .... If I am wrong and we take Fields ... I will support the sh*t our of that dude.   I hope the same can be said for Zach if he is the pick. Would be sad if fans with the opposite opinion turned into vultures waiting for our QB to flounder.

That is all .. and yes ... the post probably has little value.

Just wanted to say ... a rook being put in the position of giving this sh*tshow a rebirth deserves our complete support.

Cheers fellas.

i would hope all jet fans feel the same way you do. but i dont think they do. 

some just want to be right and come here to say.... hahahaha i was right you were wrong. even at the expense of there own team losing.

same with Sam Darnold. you know some guys here are dyeing for sam to do good and our QB, whoever it is busts.

makes you wonder if there really jet fans at all.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, doitny said:

i would hope all jet fans feel the same way you do. but i dont think they do. 

some just want to be right and come here to say.... hahahaha i was right you were wrong. even at the expense of there own team losing.

same with Sam Darnold. you know some guys here are dyeing for sam to do good and our QB, whoever it is busts.

makes you wonder if there really jet fans at all.

 

These are just reactionary/temporary responses to mask fan's insecurities, many of which developed by becoming a Jets fan lol

Ultimately everyone will come around when they finally get a glimpse of a player being good. I'd put money on it that half the people on here complaining about Quinnen Williams/wanting to ship him away after his rookie year. I haven't been on here long enough to see, but I can assure you all those people have either ate their words or went into hiding but remain Jets fans lol

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, football guy said:

I'd absolutely root for him to succeed, but also have the presence of mind to comprehend that drafting-and-starting Justin Fields on this team, in this system anytime in year 1 would be like that scene in end game where captain america straps his shield ready for inevitable fight until death when the rest of the avengers show up just in the nick of time, but in this reality, none of the avengers show up 

So it’s your position that Zach will have a better year 1 than Fields?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, football guy said:

These are just reactionary/temporary responses to mask fan's insecurities, many of which developed by becoming a Jets fan lol

Ultimately everyone will come around when they finally get a glimpse of a player being good. I'd put money on it that half the people on here complaining about Quinnen Williams/wanting to ship him away after his rookie year. I haven't been on here long enough to see, but I can assure you all those people have either ate their words or went into hiding but remain Jets fans lol

Being good is the great equalizer.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I 100% agree. Even though I think Fields is the pick and hope we get it done. If we do draft Wilson I will love him like the  illegitimate child I had from the wild night in Utah during my youth,,

Ice Cream Lick GIF by The Book of Mormon (Musical)

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

Oh it's happening.  I'm privy to some intel that guys are saving up posts of others so they can smear their faces in sh*t in 4 years if/when things go poorly.  

I never want to allow myself to root against the betterment of the team so I can be right a year ago.  lol 

Now, rooting to lose out so Gase was fired?   That's differen... or at least it better be. haha

Greenie, I watch you on You Tube and you can just feel your conflict. Seems you really don't like Sam, despite qualifying you do, but know he will be a Jet and are trying to get excited for him, but really you wanted and probably still do want a different outcome.

I am close to 100% in being sure the Jets pick Wilson (especially after the Beck interview) and I am frankly obsessed with getting him,  but if somehow the Jets pick Fields or Lance or Jones he will become my favorite NFL QB and I will root super hard for him. If JD somehow did something completely brain dead like taking Garappolo and picks for #2 I would be incredibly angry.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...