Trevor Lawrence’s commitment to football being questioned

@football guy I have seen about 4 live games of Zach on Tv and fell in love with him. Accuracy is awesome even on screens ! I know that sounds dumb but have u ever seen some QBs throw screens lol . I love his attitude , he loves watching film on NFL QBs ! Some prospects don’t even watch NFL games. He is a film junkie. I’m so excited 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, football guy said:

It honestly amazes me how lucky we got to land #2

On Zach's Instagram handle "Prove Them Wrong" He has also discussed about how the only thing he cares about is football and is obsessed with it. Give me Zach > Lawrence any day.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Cbucco19 said:

@football guy I have seen about 4 live games of Zach on Tv and fell in love with him. Accuracy is awesome even on screens ! I know that sounds dumb but have u ever seen some QBs throw screens lol . I love his attitude , he loves watching film on NFL QBs ! Some prospects don’t even watch NFL games. He is a film junkie. I’m so excited 

I'm honestly convinced you are Zach Wilson 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Jetsbb said:

On Zach's Instagram handle "Prove Them Wrong" He has also discussed about how the only thing he cares about is football and is obsessed with it. Give me Zach > Lawrence any day.

I don't think it's lip service either. The guy spent countless hours studying film with coaches and texting them questions in the middle of the night. I just hope the Jets can properly build around him and keep him out of harms way in year 1

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1