Zach Wilson on BYUSN 04.15.21

Jetsbb

18 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Can anyone provide a summary? Every time I click on one of these videos, it floods my YouTube algorithm with High School Musical clips

He's into football and doing stuff Justin Fields wouldn't do because Justin Fields hates football and doesn't want to be great (I joke, I joke)

21 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

WOW. Joe Douglas is a very weird dude. The Jaguars are giving Trevor their playbook and telling him he will be the pick while the Jets are apparently still playing coy with Wilson. 'That's not the impressions I get from them"

The Jags also gave Zach their playbook. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, QB1 said:

The Jags also gave Zach their playbook. 

No that was just a couple plays to test him on their zoom meeting. There was a separate report that the Jags gave Trevor their full playbook in preparation for the season which is something completely different.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

No that was just a couple plays to test him on their zoom meeting. There was a separate report that the Jags gave Trevor their full playbook in preparation for the season which is something completely different.

I’m reading conflicting reports of that online. Wilson said in the video he was already breaking down film, I’d be surprised if he randomly picked what film to study...

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, QB1 said:

I’m reading conflicting reports of that online. Wilson said in the video he was already breaking down film, I’d be surprised if he randomly picked what film to study...

I hope he's studying Sam's ghost game.

He plays Belicheat twice this year.  

He gave the word for word answer his agent gave him to the question of confirming if the Jets are taking him. If he is really #1 on the Jets board they still need to keep it a bit under the radar and avoid the possibility of JAX taking him. I think he is pretty mentally drained. Does sound like he will attend OTAs which is great. Ignore the veterans who want no OTAs to protect their jobs.

2 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

He gave the word for word answer his agent gave him to the question of confirming if the Jets are taking him. If he is really #1 on the Jets board they still need to keep it a bit under the radar and avoid the possibility of JAX taking him. I think he is pretty mentally drained. Does sound like he will attend OTAs which is great. Ignore the veterans who want no OTAs to protect their jobs.

idk if they like both Trevor and Zach there’s honestly no need for the Jets to hide anything. Maybe you’re correct and these are agent answers and the Jets have committed behind the scenes. 

but on the surface it appears he isn’t this lock at 2 we we’re all lead to believe