So this is where the good people are

DHJF

Glad y'all came aboard.

This is the Fair and Balanced Jets site.

Now as far as our site owners are concerned, which is Hannity and which is Colmes? :lol:

No Politics here. We are more like Donnie and Marie.

I am a little bit Rock and Roll if that helps at all.

Can I be Marie? I remember on the DOnnia and Marie show, Marie did this rendition of that Billy Joel song that goes "get a set of white-wall tires, Welcome back to the age of jive..." that really knocked my socks off. Plus, she was awesome as Joanie on Happy Days.

Petrock,

What same trolls should I be on the lookout for?

Hey Tex..According to Webster it's Warfish that's

a Troll!!

1. transitive and intransitive verb angling drag baited line through water: to drag a baited line through water, often from the back of a boat moving slowly =D>

Can I be Marie? I remember on the DOnnia and Marie show, Marie did this rendition of that Billy Joel song that goes "get a set of white-wall tires, Welcome back to the age of jive..." that really knocked my socks off. Plus, she was awesome as Joanie on Happy Days.

Am i the only one who thought Marie Osmond was super hot?

Am i the only one who thought Marie Osmond was super hot?

Not at all. When I was younger, my sister and I used to sing "I'm a little but country! I'm a little bit rock-n-roll!" into shampoo bottles as if they were microphones.

...well, I'm confused, quite frankly. This poster says something about this is where all the good people are - and please....that's a freakin' stretch! :lol: So, I'm curious as to what this poster's idea of good is? The pre-climatic mental foreplay between Tom and Max? The pictures of bodacious ta-ta's? Eric Barton? :lol:

...well, I'm confused, quite frankly. This poster says something about this is where all the good people are - and please....that's a freakin' stretch! :lol: So, I'm curious as to what this poster's idea of good is? The pre-climatic mental foreplay between Tom and Max? The pictures of bodacious ta-ta's? Eric Barton? :lol:

Maybe when he saw you posted here that was all he

needed to say "All the Good people"!! :wink:

Ah crap, there it goes. I was wrong. Freakin' Garb is here. Guess I'll have to go look for another home. ](*,)

And I must say that I'm rather offended being referred to as "this poster." I've been around since the early days, my dear. Remember the now-defunct Jets Haters Home Page from the mid-90's that was run by The Wizard? Huh? Huh? I remember you from there. Additional proof that Pats fans really are stupid. #-o

Oh, just in case you're having difficulty understanding what I mean, let me dumb it down for you: your more stupider than a box of rocks. :ahhh:

Ah crap, there it goes. I was wrong. Freakin' Garb is here. Guess I'll have to go look for another home. ](*,)

And I must say that I'm rather offended being referred to as "this poster." I've been around since the early days, my dear. Remember the now-defunct Jets Haters Home Page from the mid-90's that was run by The Wizard? Huh? Huh? I remember you from there. Additional proof that Pats fans really are stupid. #-o

Oh, just in case you're having difficulty understanding what I mean, let me dumb it down for you: your more stupider than a box of rocks. :ahhh:

Excellent!!! A quality poster! :lol: In that case, Welcome - =D>

:roll:

Archived