Kalil says something I hope will further my agenda

12 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Who really cares what Khalil thinks..

But I have never seen Sam throw the ball 55 yards (in the air) going to other way on game film.  I've seen him make that play throwing 25 yards...which is still very impressive, but these guys wanna say things like that - and have people just think it's true.

There is a big difference between 25 and 55 yards. 

I'm not knocking Sam, he has impressive talent - I really do wish him well...and I'm also not saying it's not a heck of a lot harder to do things in a game than in a pre rehearsed, scripted show....But if you're going to say something it should be real.  

What Khalil said is simply not accurate.

Your right, Sam is a good 15-25 yard thrower. His long ball as always been terrible. I’m hoping Wilson can take the lid off D’s. It always good to back the D up and force two safeties to play deep.

Hard for people to let go with Darnold, it’s over. We have a bright future with a new dynamic head coach, soild GM and a ton of Draft picks.

• Upvote 1

Khalil should stop as he was part of the reason Sam regressed since he couldn’t block anyone to provide protection for pass plays  or open holes for running game. If he was able todo his job maybe Sam gets better instead of him having to constantly scramble away from pass rush 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, MichaelScott said:

You've got me literally lol'ing picturing Gase walking into the interview with The Hobbit at his heels. The Hobbit is carrying several big binders with what looks like important offensive game planning material. At closer examination, the binders are empty except for a black and white head shot of Adam with his googly eyes, a cover letter from Peyton Manning and a printout from ESPN of Manning's career stats with "I did this" written in crayon. 

They offer Gase water. He accepts and instructs them to put Hobbit's water in a bowl. 

Chris Johnson: "Welcome to the team!!"

Your narrative is Outstanding haha.

I think that it’s most likely pretty accurate as to what actually went down.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I mean, he wasn't really shading Wilson.

He was defending Darnold and shading Gase.

I have not heard one peep from Mr. It Was All Them - whoever 'them' is - And Not Me since he got kicked in his ass. Hopefully The Buffoon Era is over, but it can be argued that I'm a buffoon for being a Jets fan for 95% of my entire lifetime on this planet, so who is to say.

Kalil, did somebody actually have to go grave-digging to even talk to this guy? Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. Anyway, at least Bowles in his quiet way took some semblance of responsibility, but when Gase actually had the delusional audacity the put the entire collapsing implosion on Sam Darnold, I wanted the guy gone more than a case of the crabs.

*DISCLAIMER: I've never had crabs, but I think crotch lice and Adam Gase is as good of analogy are as we're going to get on a Saturday morning before coffee. Hmmm, it'll probably turn into a crotch full of fire ants after my first shot of Cafe Bustelo come to think of it.

On 4/16/2021 at 9:53 AM, kevinc855 said:

Ah, yes the waste of 10 million comes out to poop on us.....thanks Kalil for all your input to the Jets team in 2019

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/former-jets-veteran-predicts-sam-darnold-rebound-says-new-york-didnt-give-sam-a-lot-of-room-to-grow/

"Everybody ooh'd and ahh'd about (Zach Wilson) at BYU's pro day when he rolled out left and threw across to the right," Kalil said, referring to Darnold's presumptive successor in New York. "And it's like, I've seen Sam do that a million times. It's funny, there's game tape of Sam doing that exact thing.

You have turned upvoting yourself into an art form.

• Haha 1