whos next

13 minutes ago, JetsFanShawn said:

is Trever Lawrence really good and should we wast a number 2 pick cause i just think he not all that they need a line and Deffensie then you could wast a QB pick just like you could start em early like what they did with Sam darnold and all of thos other QB 

I’m sorry can you repeat that, didn’t quite understand.

40 minutes ago, JetsFanShawn said:

is Trever Lawrence really good and should we wast a number 2 pick cause i just think he not all that they need a line and Deffensie then you could wast a QB pick just like you could start em early like what they did with Sam darnold and all of thos other QB 

And I thought I misspell words from time to time.  Wow, just wow

50 minutes ago, JetsFanShawn said:

giphy.gif

This is what I'm talking about. "Warning" threads on a regular basis lately but this nonsense and a whole list of other posters that do nothing but troll and derail good threads with their BS All. The. TIME.

I love this board and the people (or person) that keeps it up and running should run it however the heck they(he) wants. But tolerate the nonsense or don't, because it sure seems like the same knuckleheads doing the same nonsense are always still around at the end of the day.

??‍♂️??‍♂️

Oh well. So how about this Justin Fields guy? 

56 minutes ago, JetsFanShawn said:

paul mccartney finger kiss GIF by Domino Recording Co.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

This is what I'm talking about. "Warning" threads on a regular basis lately but this nonsense and a whole list of other posters that do nothing but troll and derail good threads with their BS All. The. TIME.

I love this board and the people (or person) that keeps it up and running should run it however the heck they(he) wants. But tolerate the nonsense or don't, because it sure seems like the same knuckleheads doing the same nonsense are always still around at the end of the day.

??‍♂️??‍♂️

Oh well. So how about this Justin Fields guy? 

Is fields really good cause I don't want to wast a pick on him cause of the line and start him like all the other qbs

40 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

are we not over the fake poster who posts stupid sheet to stir up traffic yet? 

28 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Yeah, I don't get it.

Have you met the internet, sirs?  The world will never tire of those people.  You can scream at people to ignore it as much as you'd like.  There will always be at least a solid minority of people that will respond all the same.  

1 hour ago, JetsFanShawn said:

He is frail, had shoulder surgery and looks like a girl.   We should totally pass.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Have you met the internet, sirs?  The world will never tire of those people.  You can scream at people to ignore it as much as you'd like.  There will always be at least a solid minority of people that will respond all the same.  

No I get it.  It just seems so forced at this point to where its become boring.  

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

No I get it.  It just seems so forced at this point to where its become boring.  

Agreed.  I like trolls who have some imagination.  Though for a while, Shawn was pretty good at it.  It's a bit stale now.  The magic is gone.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1