Are the 49ers Trying to Get the Jets to draft Justin Fields?

4 hours ago, MadMikeyG said:

This is most definitely one of the stupidest threads ever started. The guy who started it needs to go outside or get a hobby or something. He needs something else to do. It’s not rocket science. GM and his scouts put in the work, put together the board and make the picks. As fans we hope our GM knows what he’s doing and gets it right. It’s pretty safe to say Douglas isn’t curled up in the fetal position worrying he’s being played by the Niners or any other team. This thread is just laughable. 

Looks to me that you are curled up in a fetal position worried about this post  Mr. Mad newbie.  I simply elaborated on that video that you probably didn't watch. Its about entertainment bro not berating fellow posters for their thoughts but you opened the door so go back to where you came from Please! 

On 4/18/2021 at 4:44 AM, K_O_Brien said:

Joe Douglas isn't in charge here. According to this guy , it's Robert Saleh. Who isn't as confident or knows as much about football as the esteemed Kyle Shanahan. So Saleh will take who he think Kyle wants, which according to smokescreens was first Mac Jones, now it's Justin Fields, but it's actually Zach Wilson.

The Jets are going to feel so silly now that they didn't send Douglas and Saleh to Fields' second pro day.  

April 29th the Jets are on the clock.

Schefter - "It's going to be Zach Wilson here. The real drama starts at 3. We're hearing San Francisco have reached out to Justin Fields today..."

Cut to the Jets draft room

Douglas - "Everyone, I know we've done months and months of evaluation on these guys. But maybe San Francisco know something we don't? Rob, what you think of Justin's second pro day?"

Saleh - "I didn't go remember, you gave me the day off".

Douglas - "Damn, and I didn't go either. I had a goatee-trimming appointment the same day that I couldn't get out of. Who did we send again?".

Jay Mandolesi - "I went. The food was lovely, nice trip. i thought I was supposed to be looking at Shaun Wade".

Four minutes later

Goodell - " With the second pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the New York Jets select......Justin Fields, Quarterback, Ohio State". 

Somebody get T0m to do the one about Mike Maccaganan, Told Bowles and the peach from 2018.

So according to this board, the Jets want Wilson even though Fields is better, and even though Fields is better, the Niners actually want Wilson, so in order to get the inferior Wilson, they're going to make believe Fields is better to trick the Jets into getting the better prospect?

1 minute ago, Tranquilo said:

So according to this board, the Jets want Wilson even though Fields is better, and even though Fields is better, the Niners actually want Wilson, so in order to get the inferior Wilson, they're going to make believe Fields is better to trick the Jets into getting the better prospect?

Pretty much sums it up. 49ers fans know Zach Wilson is the #2 QB and they will come up with any theory to try and make it happen. JD has said he likes 2 QBs in the draft. And neither are called Justin Fields. 

• Upvote 1