Brian Costello Debases Himself

Bugg

21 hours ago, Bugg said:

https://nypost.com/2021/04/17/nfl-draft-analysis-ranking-teams-five-year-history/

So the Post asks him aas part of predraft to rank all 32 teams over the last 5 drafts. Also, the best pick of each team in that time frame.

He says the best pick of the Jets is ...Jamal Adams. Apparently opportunity cost is not something Costello understands. We can talk in Jets'history about Ken O'Brien, Darren Lee, Dee Milliner, Vernon Gholston...some much crap and msitakes. 

But make no mistake-THE PICK OF JAMAL ADAMS OVER EITHER OF THE PRIMO QBs STILL ON THE BOARD WAS THE SINGLE WORST DECISION IN FRANCHISE HISTORY BAR F___IN' NONE. 

It was that day, it is now, it will be so FOREVER. 

Best Picks = Players Actually Picked

Not "What Could Have Been If...."

I was a massive critic of the Adams pick, and I wanted Watson the Happy Ending Guy at that time too.  I get it, and I don't disagree per se. 

But when judging picks in a article/piece like this, they generally keep it simple and they judge the guys you actually picked, not all the many hypothetical alternate options.