Cincinnati Bengals unveil new uniforms for 2021

17 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

When can the Jets get rid their current set again?

The rule is 5 years.  So the next available season should be '24?  Someone mentioned that they can pay a fine and do it earlier but i highly doubt they will due to the fact that the Johnson's signed off on the current unis.  Keep in mind that the previous unis were around for 20 years so it's not looking good for any changes.

• Sad 4
1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

lol I remember when they did a similar unveiling for the Jets in '19 with the "core" players. I think only 1 of them is still on the team. And the unis still suck.

Herndon is the last one standing I think. That was such a terrible situation— the leak, the event was awful, and now they’re all gone. I try not to think about it. 

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

The rule is 5 years.  So the next available season should be '24?  Someone mentioned that they can pay a fine and do it earlier but i highly doubt they will due to the fact that the Johnson's signed off on the current unis.  Keep in mind that the previous unis were around for 20 years so it's not looking good for any changes.

Christopher Johnson probably signed off if we draft Wilson and the #1 WILSON jersey doesn't sell there will be a change is my guess. 

Don't like the merchandise STOP buying it not only the jerseys. 

10 hours ago, Drums said:

Herndon is the last one standing I think. That was such a terrible situation— the leak, the event was awful, and now they’re all gone. I try not to think about it. 

Comedian JB Smoove "Teases" Jets New Uniforms in Latest Clip

But we had the best announcer...................................................................................................

• Haha 2

Whats different? Seriously, I actually looked up if this was real. 

They put out the same damn uniforms and we'll still have people hear yelling "They kept kept same uniforms and their change was still better than ours!"

On a side note, I highly doubt the Jets keep the current unis past that 5 years (I think?) they are required to keep them for. Then they will bring back the old ones that most liked and throw in a black alternative just to piss people off 

12 hours ago, sourceworx said:

I honestly can't tell what's different about them.

12 hours ago, QB1 said:

What’s the difference 

Just now, MichaelScott said:

Whats different? Seriously, I actually looked up if this was real. 

They put out the same damn uniforms and we'll still have people hear yelling "They kept kept same uniforms and their change was still better than ours!"

On a side note, I highly doubt the Jets keep the current unis past that 5 years (I think?) they are required to keep them for. Then they will bring back the old ones that most liked and throw in a black alternative just to piss people off 

Glad to see I wasn't the only one lol

Thundercats go!!!

The Jets May suck but once in a while we'll give you a fat lip.

Dressing up as a Tiger is gay and we've all figured that out when we were eight years old.

Would you like some cheesy with your Corny?

17 hours ago, J_Smith said:

Would be way better with weird arrows from the shoulder to chest, just my opinion 

samesame.jpg

You wanted the old crappy uniforms, you got the old crappy uniforms. So don’t complain. 

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

So a Catty Denver instead of a Catty Browns.  Got it.

You could change the name on the chest to Broncos and it would still work, yet better than the crap the Jets are wearing.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

Comedian JB Smoove "Teases" Jets New Uniforms in Latest Clip

But we had the best announcer...................................................................................................

Loved him in Curb Your Enthusiasm, but....

• Upvote 1