The Jets Aren't Going to be Good This Year

15 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Look barring Trevor falling to us at 2 it’s gonna be yet another rough season and you will be inventing new ways to speak positively 

That would be impossible.  If a useless bum like Gase could get 7 wins out of a worse roster and an easier schedule, how can a stud like Saleh with assists from LaFleur and Douglas and a QB with no baggage not do better?  

SAR I

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, sorry to break it to you.  Rookie head coach, rookie coordinators installing new systems on both sides of the ball with a rookie QB. There are just too many moving pieces here for everythin

thanks for the update.

Would you call me crazy if I said we're going to start the season 5-0?

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I say 9, then it would equal Gases wins his entire tenure  as the Jets head coach. 

Hey, I say 10 is also a reasonable expectation.  Gase got 7 with a worse team, worse GM, worse QB, tougher schedule.  

Just don't let anyone say "5 wins is progress!".  No, it's not.

SAR I

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

Woody is not firing anyone who has three years left on their contract.

Nothing would surprise me.

SAR I

29 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Hey, I say 10 is also a reasonable expectation.  Gase got 7 with a worse team, worse GM, worse QB, tougher schedule.  

Just don't let anyone say "5 wins is progress!".  No, it's not.

SAR I

And if we dont get 10 wins, Joe Douglas will have to answer..........to you.  And your message board posts.  Hahahahahaha.

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

And if we dont get 10 wins, Joe Douglas will have to answer..........to you.  And your message board posts.  Hahahahahaha.

I am a PSL owner with Platinum parking privileges and a member of the Fan Advisory Board.  Ask me why there is a dedicated Uber lot, a designated no-tailgate lot, and why they serve pasta salad at Florham Park VIP events. 

SAR I

54 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I am a PSL owner with Platinum parking privileges and a member of the Fan Advisory Board.  Ask me why there is a dedicated Uber lot, a designated no-tailgate lot, and why they serve pasta salad at Florham Park VIP events. 

SAR I

Hahahaha.  Well done SAR!

• Haha 1