Vikings at 14 seems like trade partner...

20 minutes ago, OMA said:

I Am The Smartest Man Alive GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

although not the three players I called out this was a good move in my opinion.  shocked we did not have to give up 34 but vikings needed pics.  

Great call OMA

• Upvote 1
On 4/20/2021 at 2:33 PM, OMA said:

Looking at a team with no 2nd round pick and what seems to be a focus on fixing their defensive front.  With the 14th pick I think the def tackles and ends may be overvalued there and could see them wanting to slide down a bit.  Personally if one of either Waddle, Surtain or Slater are there at 14 I would be ok with 23 and a 2nd but no clue what the trade chart would value that drop at.

Ice Cube Movie GIF

And you called it on 4/20. Damn!

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

@OMA could you please get back in your time machine and tell us who's a trade partner in the 2nd round. 

The team that I could see being a match are the Raiders.  After reaching last night and having the fan base growning I could see them moving their 2nd and 3rd (they have back to back picks) to move up for ND linebacker.  Final Answer - Jets trade 34 for 2nd and 3rd.  

• Upvote 3
On 4/20/2021 at 2:36 PM, LockeJET said:

The Jets did not acquire all these picks to then use them to trade up. Not a team that has holes everywhere. if anything we could trade out of the first round altogether from 23 or at least back some spots towards the end of the first. 

Told you!

• Haha 1
On 4/21/2021 at 10:01 AM, johnnysd said:

Seems the majority of people here agree with you but I feel that the Jets WILL trade up in this draft if it makes sense even in the 1st round. Also I am sure that JD was OK with using Darnold in a pic swap so he may use the 2nd and 4th next year for that purpose as well. Guess it depends on who falls and how close they are to us.

Usually at this point you know a good many likely picks for teams but outside the Top 2 the entire draft is up in the air. Could be a wild first round

Was saying this for a while. I 100% expected the Jets to trade up from 23