Zach Wilson to Steve Young "whats the best way to find success no matter where you land?

Jetsbb

1 hour ago, jetscrazey said:

Playing QB for the Jets is a snake pit and it has more to do with NY and the media and the reputation that surrounds the Jets as opposed to the actual 2021 Jets team.  Wilson is going to go thru adversity here, we all know it.  At least he admits it.  At least Manish is gone.

amen.gif.c118dce61ca36ea19645fde60dec5cbd.gif

On 4/20/2021 at 7:51 PM, genot said:

I want to see this guy overcome adversity. I'm a little concerned about his upbringing. He knew somebody would be there for him if he ever needed to be bailed out. He's taking a huge step up. Nobody will be on the field to hold his hand. It's up to him. Will he step up. Or will he fold.

Kid made it to the NFL. Nobody gave it to him.

• Upvote 1

On 4/20/2021 at 6:51 PM, genot said:

I want to see this guy overcome adversity. I'm a little concerned about his upbringing. He knew somebody would be there for him if he ever needed to be bailed out. He's taking a huge step up. Nobody will be on the field to hold his hand. It's up to him. Will he step up. Or will he fold.

at the crossroads...

Download video

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, bitonti said:

The sad part is that is how woody feels about us but in reverse 

He tried to build a wss and was rejected. He tried to win games with tanny and Rex and he was embarrassed, particularly by Bob kraft and the butt fumble. 

Woody stopped trying. He doesn't like the fans and he doesn't care much about our opinions 

When I started rooting for this team, Leon Hess was the owner. He did not try to win until his health failed. Maybe woody will have some kind of change of heart. But they've both been terrible owners by league standards 

Most of these owners are billionaires.  Many consider ownership of a sports franchise as a trophy.  Like buying a valuable painting.  They may not even know why that painting is so admired and valuable.  But spending whatever it cost to own it.  Is like a symbol of their success and status in life.  

Just like they don't understand the painting...they don't understand and appreciate the sport they now own.   Nor do they truly understand those that love and devote their lives to that sport.  Winning for them has nothing to do with their love for the sport...or it's fans.  They just want their investment to be more successful.  And therefore be admired for it.  

I had season Jets tickets for 20 years.  Hess-Johnson's were the only owners I've ever known too.  The only thing they've been good at was sucking out the joy and love for this team.  Not understanding that most times they were more the problem for team failures and fan unhappiness.

Its sucked Bleeding Green for the NYJ.  

• Upvote 2