Robbie Anderson wants back with Jets?

5 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

He’s somehow only on the books for $8m next year which is absurdly cheap for a player of his caliber 

Very surprising. Could not see this coming. Combined with the fact that Jamal Adams hasn’t seen a dime of new money from the Seahawks, it really makes you think about how unfair the criticisms of both Gase and Douglas have been as it relates to tearing down the trash roster that Maccagnan left behind

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Very surprising. Could not see this coming. Combined with the fact that Jamal Adams hasn’t seen a dime of new money from the Seahawks, it really makes you think about how unfair the criticisms of both Gase and Douglas have been as it relates to tearing down the trash roster that Maccagnan left behind

Gase's reputation will slowly increase with time. He will always have a Kotite-like legacy, but I think he was instrumental in tearing this thing down the right way. 

He was a terrible in-game coach and his team got blown out way too much. But Gase getting Mac out of here was a major turning point for this organization. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

29 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Gase's reputation will slowly increase with time. He will always have a Kotite-like legacy, but I think he was instrumental in tearing this thing down the right way. 

He was a terrible in-game coach and his team got blown out way too much. But Gase getting Mac out of here was a major turning point for this organization. 

I’m old enough to remember when the Jets beat was rife with consternation over Gase’s inability to build an offense around Leveon Bell, Sam Darnold, and Robby Anderson. Ah, the good ole days

• Haha 3

I like Anderson but I'll pass. 

Use another premium pick on a WR in this draft (most likely in round 2 or 3) and go to war with the WRs we have. 

IMO, our WR room is a tad bit underrated and would be functional as is with a good QB. Davis and Crowder can play and Mims has a lot of potential. We need another guy for sure, but it's not like that group has no talent. 

Tbh, we need a baller TE more than a WR. Pitts would be so perfect. 

• Upvote 4

36 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

He found out we're drafting a guy who actually notices open receivers, and is good at throwing deep....

i laughed when i first saw this, but thinking about it i think its true. 

cant help but remember the video he posted about being open but Sam didnt see him. im sure he wants out.

• Upvote 1

Maybe they asked him to restructure his contract.

Maybe the Panthers are looking to draft a WR at 8.

Regardless, would definitely take him back. Although that may mean the end of crowder. Actually, a crowder for anderson trade would make a ton of sense for both teams since Sam loves crowder and Wilsons deep ball touch would match well with Robby.

18 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No, disgruntled Panther it seem

I got mixed feelings on this. I kinda miss him and think hed be good opposite Mims. Why is he disgruntled though with the Panthers and why would you ever want to come back here knowing the organization? I mean we're all praying this is finally the culture change moment but still the Johnson's steering the ship

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

Rather take a WR is the draft, Terrence Marshall in the 2nd maybe (QB, the Oline, then Marshall).

He walked for the money, good luck to him with it.  

Agree 100%.  Wilson, jenkins, marshall w/ the 1st 3 picks.

Then get me gainwell(rb) and Tremble(te) in the 3rd.

That would be a homerun 1st 3 rounds of the draft.

Forget Robbie Anderson!

• Sympathy 1