Connor Hughes Mailbag (DRAFT STUFF)

6 minutes ago, jetblue95 said:

if you want to start a thread "HighPitch's opinion of Conner Hughes", then those that give a darn about your opinion of CH can choose to read it and those that don't care can skip the thread.  likewise, if you don't care about Conner Hughes' opinion, then skip the thread.  and this isn't anything about Conner Hughes.  don't really care one way or another.  but curious why someone would post "who cares about so-and-so's opinion" in a thread clearly marked to indicate you will be getting so-and-so's opinion

You are a very angry person. An very odd. The battles you choose are inexplicable.

Is Connor your son?

12 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

You are a very angry person. An very odd. The battles you choose are inexplicable.

Is Connor your son?

meh, not angry in the least.  and as i said, i don't really care one way or another about conner hughes.  

just for the life of me can't figure out why someone would click on and comment in a post clearly titled Conner Hughes when said person doesn't care about Conner Hughes.  

but i can see my posts have you riled up.  seems you are the angry one...

2 hours ago, freestater said:

Any thoughts on Josh Myers C, OSU? I really think he could be a nice add in later rounds

I haven't watched him and I haven't heard much about him so can't really give a perspective on him. All I know is that some of the draftniks expect him to go on Day 2

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Mark78 said:

So sick of hearing how the new scheme is gonna be so beneficial to every single player and make them great. I’ll believe it when I see it.

I'd like to believe it too, but weren't we supposed to be using more wide zone concepts last year? I can't really recall actually doing it, but I remember reading about it leading up to the season.