Zach Wilson has spoken with three former Jets QBs about playing in New York

Jetsbb

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

You are Zach Wilson and you are in a bar, and there are 20 minutes until closing. Sitting next to you is a behemoth swamp creature woman you met on Tinder who desperately wants to bang you. But, across the bar sits a supermodel, who is giving you the eye. In order to get to the supermodel, you have to be *slightly rude* to the behemoth, which would be a dick move, but eh, it’s a little passing discomfort. 

I’m Zach Wilson I’m not on Tinder. 

You should go post this on JaxNation.com and see what they say. 

Or maybe hashtag at Joe Burrow and ask him the same question. 

Some competitive guys just have the balls to take on a challenge. 

Not suggesting you’re not competitive but something is missing. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Im not sure what zach expected to get out of it.  None of the 3 qbs he talked to would have any idea what its like to play for the 2021 NYJ.

It would have been more beneficial for him to have talked to beathered or mullins or garrapolo.

It's a PR campaign. He's getting the message out that he's ready to be this teams franchise QB.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

22 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You are Zach Wilson and you are in a bar, and there are 20 minutes until closing. Sitting next to you is a behemoth swamp creature woman you met on Tinder who desperately wants to bang you. But, across the bar sits a supermodel, who is giving you the eye. In order to get to the supermodel, you have to be *slightly rude* to the behemoth, which would be a dick move, but eh, it’s a little passing discomfort. 

Great analogy!!!  I would want nothing to do w/ that 49er bohemeth.  

A gm who thinks trading 3 firsts for mac jones and gave jimmy g that contract??

A coach who has blown 2 super bowls.

Thank goodness zach is going w that hottie the NYJ.

Best up and coming coach/gm tandem in the league and more draft picks then any other team the next 2 years.

The Jets are a 10.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I would say this is the first legit signal he is the pick. 

I’d go when the GM smirked and said Steve Young is pretty plugged in - after someone said Steve young said he’s going to the jEts. Or actually when Adam Schefter texted Zach Wilson welcome to the Jets.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Were I Zach Wilson, I would get in front of a reporter and say, “I will not play for the Jets. They suck.” 

Yes, Lets play for the 49ers who have been awful the last 7 years outside of one outlier season.

And a coach in Shannahan who has had 2 out of 3 awful seasons and will be on the hotseat if that happens again this year.

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Yes, Lets play for the 49ers who have been awful the last 7 years outside of one outlier season.

And a coach in Shannahan who has had 2 out of 3 awful seasons and will be on the hotseat if that happens again this year.

Yeah and all of the guys from his coaching tree suck!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

There’s simply no way Sanchez or Darnold actually told Wilson to be happy about going to the Jets, especially when the immediate alternative is to go to the Niners

Sanchez and Darnold both sucked, their opinion should be meaningless.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

There’s simply no way Sanchez or Darnold actually told Wilson to be happy about going to the Jets, especially when the immediate alternative is to go to the Niners

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

Are draft eligible players allowed to pick what team they want to go to? 

I didn’t think that’s how the draft works. 

Indians scattered on dawn's highway bleeding
Ghosts crowd the young child's fragile
Egg-shell mind

• Upvote 1