2021 Mortal Kombat movie - Kano looks familiar

7 minutes ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Ah yes, the film where the director decided to get rid of Johnny Cage, and replace him with a character who doesn't actually exist in the MK franchise.

What next, Hollywood tries another Mario Brothers film, and they replace Luigi with Fred?

Damn, really? I haven’t paid attention but I didn’t expect the movie to be good either way. As a kid, I loved the first one.  “Those were 500 dollar sunglasses, a**hole.” Best line. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Ah yes, the film where the director decided to get rid of Johnny Cage, and replace him with a character who doesn't actually exist in the MK franchise.

Watch to the end!  

There were a lot of weak points in this though.  Overly CGI'd Goro especially...

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Watch to the end!  

There were a lot of weak points in this though.  Overly CGI'd Goro especially...

I can't!  Amazingly enough, those {Redacted] at Warner Brothers haven't even bothered giving it a release date over here! Clearly for all their pontificating on the subject (pirating films funds terrorism" etc) they don't seem to be too bothered that once the torrents come out from the States, it'll probably be one of the most pirated films of all time in the UK and Ireland.

What is it with these companies with this crap? Khara's doing the same. Evangelion 3.0+1.0 came out ages ago in Japan, and not a word about an international release. I guess they don't need the money after all.

• Upvote 1