Zach Wilson smells like trouble, let's stop nitpicking Trevor Lawrence ; Colin | NFL | THE HERD... Colin Herd CRAPS on Zach... 

Just now, Morrissey said:

It's a dumb take is what it is.

There is literally no history or reporting ever that has come out that the Johnson's make draft pick decisions. They gave Douglas a longer than usual contract for a lot of money to make this decision. It's utter nonsense to think they'd make it for him.

And if it was Woody’s decision, then why did they wait to trade Darnold? 

1 hour ago, bitonti said:

It's easy to tear something down 

Lets see this loser actually build something 

Sure...it's easy to tear this team down into perennial losers.  Betcha you and I can do it even faster and better then JD!  We'd be impressively the Dumb 'N Dumber of NYJ!

I'm with you in seeing what JD does...with these 21 picks.  And another FA-Trade process.

If that process results in playoffs and Supe contention.  You'll join me in enthusiasm for our NYJ fortunes.  If Jets don't have a playoff team in 2022 season.  

Then you and I...Dumb 'N Dumber...must aggressively lead a revolt to oust JD from control of this team.  And demand the Johnsons' listen to us fans demands on how to end this circle-jerk dumpster fire of a franchise the NYJ has become under their misguidance.

Just now, Peace Frog said:

GPS scores. 

That’s the test of a true QB God. 

GPS scores. 

I did not say that 

This dude Tranquilo asked me a specific question why it was OK that trey Lance didn't run a 40 

I provided an article from the sporting News that was literally titled "why it's OK trey Lance didn't run the 40" 

At no point did I say GPS data is the key to the qb evaluation 

Notice how far we've come from evaluating ZW speed however 

That's the ZW fan move, defend him like he's our boyfriend, bring up all this other what about bull 

At no point did we ever get measurements for ZW other than height weight and hand, none of which were impressive 

People compare him to Brees. That dude busted in San Diego, tore his labrum and went 33rd overall. If the Jets picked ZW at 34 I'd have no problem with his lack of nfl qualities 

• Upvote 2

Just now, GreenReaper said:

Sure...it's easy to tear this team down into perennial losers.  Betcha you and I can do it even faster and better then JD!  We'd be impressively the Dumb 'N Dumber of NYJ!

I'm with you in seeing what JD does...with these 21 picks.  And another FA-Trade process.

If that process results in playoffs and Supe contention.  You'll join me in enthusiasm for our NYJ fortunes.  If Jets don't have a playoff team in 2022 season.  

Then you and I...Dumb 'N Dumber...must aggressively lead a revolt to oust JD from control of this team.  And demand the Johnsons' listen to us fans demands on how to end this circle-jerk dumpster fire of a franchise the NYJ has become under their misguidance.

The Jets are a success by woody standards 

They spend the least on salaries and coaching and they sell out 80k tickets every game. They are 30th in power ranking and 6th in overall value 

The Jets are doing just fine by the owners. They print money win or lose 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sourceworx said:

Don't stress out over bitonti. He still thinks DeWayne Robertson and Vernon Gholston need more time to develop.

My faith in drob is like your faith in ZW 

But at least drob ran a 40

No I have no faith and my predictions are far more accurate 

5 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I think the biggest reason it's a bit of a flag is because he's being billed as an elite play extender. I'm watching this silly little mock thingy on espn and when the Jets picked Wilson, that's what McShay said.  He's #2 because of his off script magic.  Sounds familiar, right?  The problem is and that's why Colin's stat is a bit alarming, is the speed/athleticism and why the level of comp conversation has merit, albeit not that much IMO but it's gamble that he's not going to get murdered when he thinks he can challenge the edge to extend a play and get murdered by a guy running faster then anything he's ever seen in his career.

Right, which is why most pre-draft analysis is so dumb. You don’t have to run a sub-4.6 to be a “mobile” QB, and running a 4.7+ doesn’t make you a “pocket passer.” But they desperately want to talk about Zach Wilson like he’s a magical pony who runs around and makes all kinds of plays with his feet, and if they have that high 40 time combined with that puny frame, they can’t even suggest that and instead they have to talk about how a 205 lb guy with the body of figure skater is going to survive in an NFL pocket.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, derp said:

If he’s down five pounds that fast I think 210 is his real weight and he packed on a little weight at the pro day to appear bigger. Which is not the end of the world, but was the initial point. 

Lamar Jackson is 212 I don't remember many saying he's too light for the NFL or 209 pound Drew Bree's either.. 

3 minutes ago, bitonti said:

I did not say that 

This dude Tranquilo asked me a specific question why it was OK that trey Lance didn't run a 40 

I provided an article from the sporting News that was literally titled "why it's OK trey Lance didn't run the 40" 

At no point did I say GPS data is the key to the qb evaluation 

Notice how far we've come from evaluating ZW speed however 

That's the ZW fan move, defend him like he's our boyfriend, bring up all this other what about bull 

At no point did we ever get measurements for ZW other than height weight and hand, none of which were impressive 

People compare him to Brees. That dude busted in San Diego, tore his labrum and went 33rd overall. If the Jets picked ZW at 34 I'd have no problem with his lack of nfl qualities 

Brees was really good his last two years in SD. And yes he sat one year and had 2 mediocre years yadda yadda, but it’s a different game, QBs hit quicker and you’re nuts if you’re cool taking a starting QB in the 2nd round but not cool taking him 2nd overall. It makes no difference! Good QBs are difficult to get. 

17 minutes ago, SupaPico said:

So you don’t think Wilson has the ability to pack on 10lbs at 6”2? He was like 170lbs in high school is and all the way up to 209 now, and that was without being able to lift his sophomore year because of the labrum surgery. 

My entire premise is that we should sit him for a year and let him mature into the role while letting Saleh, etc, right the ship.

1 minute ago, bitonti said:

My faith in drob is like your faith in ZW 

But at least drob ran a 40

No I have no faith and my predictions are far more accurate 

The only player you were ever right about was D'Brickashaw Ferguson. You've been wrong about literally everyone else. 

So no offense, but if you think ZW is going to bust, then I'm all for taking him next week.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

trading Jamal Adams for 2 1st's and a 3rd.

It's too early to make a decision on any of his 1 draft but Becton and Mims look promising.

The Jamal Adams trade cannot be accurately evaluated until we see what these picks turn out to be 

People thought trading Leonard Williams was a great move yet ashtyn davis sucks and Leonard Williams had 12 sacks last year 

Trading assets for draft picks is not hard. What's hard is hitting on the picks after 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Right, which is why most pre-draft analysis is so dumb. You don’t have to run a sub-4.6 to be a “mobile” QB, and running a 4.7+ doesn’t make you a “pocket passer.” But they desperately want to talk about Zach Wilson like he’s a magical pony who runs around and makes all kinds of plays with his feet, and if they have that high 40 time combined with that puny frame, they can’t even suggest that and instead they have to talk about how a 205 lb guy with the body of figure skater is going to survive in an NFL pocket.

Name one analyst that says he’s gonna be a scrambling running QB. 

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

My entire premise is that we should sit him for a year and let him mature into the role while letting Saleh, etc, right the ship.

You’re arguing about things that haven’t happened and not only that, if the dude is killing it in practice, why would you sit him? To give you the ease of mind? 

Just now, sourceworx said:

The only player you were ever right about was D'Brickashaw Ferguson. You've been wrong about literally everyone else. 

So no offense, but if you think ZW is going to bust, then I'm all for taking him next week.

You are not as informed as you think you are 

I was the dude in the suck for Sam 17 thread saying that Sam sucked. Before we drafted him. 

I pounded the table for Mahomes pre draft and can bump the thread to prove it 

Fact is since I stopped hoping and started thinking about it without fan glasses my predictions have become almost perfect 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tranquilo said:

You’re arguing about things that haven’t happened and not only that, if the dude is killing it in practice, why would you sit him? To give you the ease of mind? 

I’m talking about things that haven’t happened yet, but Zach Wilson is already “killing it” in practice?

4 minutes ago, bitonti said:

I was the dude in the suck for Sam 17 thread saying that Sam sucked. Before we drafted him. 

Fact is since I stopped hoping and started thinking about it without fan glasses my predictions have become almost perfect 

LOL you're this site's version of Dan Leberfeld. Perfectly wrong every time.

2 hours ago, BCJet said:

Every time I hear this moron talk I just feel bad for us as a society.  He makes literally MILLIONS of dollars simply because the general public cant understand the difference between actual intelligent journalism and someone just spouting nonsense. 

His opinion on Zach Wilson or any other college player holds no more water then if I walked into my towns bagel store and asked the counter girl what she thought.

I like the cut of your jib. 

49 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Sensible thing would be to trade down, even to the Niners, take a Jones, get picks and build around a guy who has seen a pass rush consisting of 7 280+ 6'5" monsters who run like cats, already has  internalized  a 2.5 second clock  and flourished. Also, no history of shoulder surgery.

In what video I've seen of Wilson vs. Tennessee, looks like a scared rabbit. 

We're going for the car crash. On purpose. 

Let me preface by saying I am not a fanboy of any QB. 

I am trying to find/watch Wilson’s worst game so I just went to YouTube and watched Tennessee 2019. Didn’t look that bad and they won in double OT.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, bitonti said:

The compiler would compile more yards then Emmitt Smith didn't work out well for you..LOL

29 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I think the biggest reason it's a bit of a flag is because he's being billed as an elite play extender. I'm watching this silly little mock thingy on espn and when the Jets picked Wilson, that's what McShay said.  He's #2 because of his off script magic.  Sounds familiar, right?  The problem is and that's why Colin's stat is a bit alarming, is the speed/athleticism and why the level of comp conversation has merit, albeit not that much IMO but it's gamble that he's not going to get murdered when he thinks he can challenge the edge to extend a play and get murdered by a guy running faster then anything he's ever seen in his career.

Yo sweet cheeks, in your opinion, what is Wilson’s worst game? Not even necessarily statistically, just from watching.