JETS WILL LOVE HIM: HOW ZACH WILSON BURST ONTO THE NFL DRAFT SCENE.

2 hours ago, Ian Fleming said:

I’ve experienced enoug me of these QB honeymoon phases where we put ——— player on a pedestal and proclaim inevitable greatness and victories.

I’ve learned that drafting QB are like experiences with lovers. The initial phase when one is besotted and cannot see the imperfections because one is consumed by passion. The following phase where imperfections and fundamental traits are judged as incidental to the whole and explained away. Ultimately the end of the illusion takes place and the person becomes the reason for all our flaws and negative results.

Yes, having a physically beautiful lover is amazing but does not guarantee happiness. How many Sofia Vergaras and Jennifer Annistons were rejected by thier lovers initially for the new lover yet found greater success after their rejections?

Love is a battlefield 

Playing devil's advocate against myself, ZW appears to work hard and that can be the most overlooked quality any of these guys can have 

It's not easy to measure, the human character. 

JD better be right because they are not going to let him take another swing this big again if he's wrong 

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The last player who had a “Team” helping him promote his brand was Jamal Adams, who was a pariah in the locker room. If Wilson comes in here with an entourage of people working to tailor his messaging and image, he’s going to be ejected from Florham Park via catapult.

In one of these byu interviews he says no more headbands 

On that one I'm with team wilson 

This dude needs an entourage to manage his life otherwise he's just a hyper guy with an Adderall prescription, staying up to all night, writing words on headbands

1 hour ago, bitonti said:

Love is a battlefield 

Playing devil's advocate against myself, ZW appears to work hard and that can be the most overlooked quality any of these guys can have 

It's not easy to measure, the human character. 

JD better be right because they are not going to let him take another swing this big again if he's wrong 

admiral-ackbar-its-a-trap-meme.jpg

15 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

I do not know how to react to this without getting band. 

So I will just say...I don’t know what to say anymore. 

Probably goodbye? Soon? 

It’s been a good run? 

Poor victim

All you have to do is not personally attack people 

Why is that so hard? Because everyone is wrong, youre right and insults is how they will figure it out? 

Here's an idea we can disagree that does not make us enemies 

In fact we both root for the worst franchise in professional sports and we should be kind to each other because life as a Jets fan is hard enough 

18 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Poor victim

All you have to do is not personally attack people 

Why is that so hard? Because everyone is wrong, youre right and insults is how they will figure it out? 

Here's an idea we can disagree that does not make us enemies 

In fact we both root for the worst franchise in professional sports and we should be kind to each other because life as a Jets fan is hard enough 

Didn’t know we were enemies.

Thanks for the candor.