How many minutes left on the clock when Jets make the Zack Pick?

18 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Its been handed in already.  But they need to advertising dollars to come in so this will be stretched out for the full 10 minutes.

Yeah probably because of that reason but I personally think the Jets should make a statement and say F the ad$ and bring the ticket up immediately! We are doing things our way now boys - take control Jets! 

I'm usually not this guy, but my brother's name is Zach and it happens all the time.

It's Zach, not Zack.  Laser it in the brain now so when he flops and we need to start complaining we don't look like a bunch of rubes that don't know how to spell his name?

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I'm usually not this guy, but my brother's name is Zach and it happens all the time.

It's Zach, not Zach.  Laser it in the brain now so when he flops and we need to start complaining we don't look like a bunch of rubes that don't know how to spell his name?

So it's Zach. OK got it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

It's Zach, not Zach.  Laser it in the brain now so when he flops and we need to start complaining we don't look like a bunch of rubes that don't know how to spell his name?

Im Dyslexic so this really is confusing me?

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Nixhead said:

I think this will be Slow Joe’s quickest 1st round pick yet - although not much of a sample size but I’m picking 5 minutes in! That’s fast for Joe! 

The league determines when the pick is announced. The draft is now a TV show. 

3 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

It's Zach, not Zack.  Laser it in the brain now so when he flops and we need to start complaining we don't look like a bunch of rubes that don't know how to spell his name?

Yup.  Fair point.  I would like to add that it's Robby

Robby Anderson

...not Robbie

The Truth About Margot Robbie Revealed - YouTube

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

16 hours ago, Nixhead said:

I think this will be Slow Joe’s quickest 1st round pick yet - although not much of a sample size but I’m picking 5 minutes in! That’s fast for Joe! 

The NFL wants the revenue of a slow 1st round.   The Jaguars will also probably use almost the entire clock, just because.  As will the 49ers.