How sure are you that Zach Wilson is going to be the pick?

How sure are you that Zach Wilson is going to be the pick?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. How sure are you that Zach Wilson is going to be the pick?

• 100%
    • 99%
    • Less than 99%

With how the free agency went with the media missing at pretty much everyone the Jets went after, this gives me some pause about all the hype between the Jets and Wilson.

Maybe I'm just a Fields homer, but I would like to know what is everybody is thinking.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

100% not the pick. Douglas will trade the pick as soon as Trevor Lawrence is picked.  Book it. 

Don't worry about the QB pick, worry about all the picks after the QB pick, worry about the picks from last year developing and worry about next years picks. That's what the success of the NY Jet

I'm so confident that Wilson will be the pick that I: a. Cancelled my season tickets; b. threw out all my Jets gear; and c. I'm actively seeking a new team to start following as of Frid

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

100% not the pick. Douglas will trade the pick as soon as Trevor Lawrence is picked.  Book it. 

What Douglas should do is pray that Zach Wilson is picked 1st and then trade the #2 to Seattle for Russell Wilson and the remainder of their 1st round picks thru the year 2043.

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

What Douglas should do is pray that Wilson is picked 1st and then trade the #2 to Seattle for the remainder of their 1st round picks thru the year 2043.

Sitting at 2 he has to wait to see what J-Ville  does. Simple as that, so he is 

• Upvote 2

75% I am firmly an I will believe it when I see it Jet fan (lessons learned). I still have my doubts. I do have confidence in our staff and JD to make the right pick at QB and develop him properly, whoever it is, still I will believe it when I see it on the field.

28 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

With how the free agency went with the media missing at pretty much everyone the Jets went after, this gives me some pause about all the hype between the Jets and Wilson.

Maybe I'm just a Fields homer, but I would like to know what is everybody is thinking.

Watch the recent Steve Young interview. It is totally 100%.

And if by some weird 2018 flashback Jags take Wilson we will take Lawrence. We like him as well.

But really there is honestly more mystery at this point to Jacksonvilles pick than ours. It is the worst kept "secret" in football. So much so that mocks don't even discuss the pick.

Luckily for us, he's going to be great.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Yes, there’s a rumor they just love James Morgan. 

I started that rumor.😃

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, maury77 said:

I'm so confident that Wilson will be the pick that I:

a. Cancelled my season tickets;

b. threw out all my Jets gear; and

c. I'm actively seeking a new team to start following as of Friday 

You might as well pick the Chiefs, they're pretty good.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, maury77 said:

LOL 4real

• Upvote 1

100%

Look...it's JD-Saleh-LaFleur-Knapp's preference.  They feel confident going forward with ZW as QB NYJ. They've put their asses...their reputations on the line.  IMO...there's a good chance they've got this right...more then wrong.  Majority of evaluators (GMs-scouts-pundits) mainly argue if he's #1-3 QB.     

Now Jets have 10 picks in this draft to build this team around Wilson.  Providing him protection and playmakers.

JD has to get it done in this draft.  

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, maury77 said:

This is what we like to call "Dramatic" 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, SupaPico said:

When is your last post then?

I’m not sure, I may be back in 3 years after the Jets fire fat Idzik, Lebanese Herm and trade Zach Manziel for a couple of 2nd day picks.

• Haha 3

90% 

Douglas is unpredictable. Ultimately though I'll trust what the FO and staff think is right even if its Trey Lance. They know more about Football than me anyway.

• Upvote 1