College Wilson vs. College Darnold

9 hours ago, lounap23 said:

Oh I let him go a while ago. Said the split had to happen.  But Darnold is 23.  I don't think it's a single digit change he tunrs it around.  I think if the Panthers are the right situation it's a solid. 31.56% chance

How can the odds of Darnold becoming good be HIGHER than every other first round QB who hasn’t sucked for 3 years in the NFL?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Darnold in College had issues with turnovers and poor deep ball accuracy. Wilson does not have turnover issues and excellent deep ball accuracy. Darnold was a late starter to the qb position. Wil

According to most scouts Darnold would be the #2 QB prospect in this draft.

Wilson is a better prospect in every way. Even if he was slightly behind Darnold in skills (which he most certainly is not) he would be a better prospect due to dedication, work ethic, and football IQ

Posted Images

Regardless who's better, we had no choice but to unload Darnold after what he showed for 3 years. You want to pay him 19mil then get stuck in a long term contract not knowing how he's going to turn out? No thank you. Even if he turns into a Pro Bowler we had no choice but to start from scratch and get value when we can.