Are you excited about drafting Zach Wilson?

Are you excited about drafting Zach Wilson?  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited about drafting Zach Wilson

2 minutes ago, Claymation said:

I will only be excited if at pick 23, 34 or 66 they address the OL and get a skill player like Etienne/Bateman. 

Anything less than that it will be watching a Darnold led team again.

This!

I'll be excited at 2 but if they take a CB (or anything on defense) at 23, 34 or 66 - I'll be miserable..I agree it will be the same sh*t all over again. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

22 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Simple yes or no question. Obviously, it’s a wait and see thing/let’s rally around the pick/let us pray/etc, but, right now, will you be excited about the Jets adding Zach Wilson on Thursday? 

Are you going to shine a blacklight on this thread to weed out those that are truly excited. 

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

i'm excited because for the first time in a long time the front office seems to be intent on fielding a winning team.  obviously how good this draft works out remains to be seen.  a lot of it will depend on saleh being the coach he's projected to be.  but the jets are trying to address team needs that just weren't consider by mac.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, NamathToCaster said:

Yes. Very excited.    Zack seems like a coachable kid who is a student of the game.  Sam was all over the place. So happy for this opportunity.

Any QB taken in this draft is better than Sam Darnold.

I don't care what the experts say. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Simple yes or no question. Obviously, it’s a wait and see thing/let’s rally around the pick/let us pray/etc, but, right now, will you be excited about the Jets adding Zach Wilson on Thursday? 

Excited, hell yeah, but not as excited as his rich uncle who already bought him a welcome gift

Large Aircraft Charters for Professional & College Sports

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 2

Excited to see somebody other than Darnold under center.

I don't have strong feelings either way about Wilson. I don't want Jones or Fields but as far as the rest I don't have strong feelings either way. I'll be optimistic about the future of whoever we draft just like I did for Darnold. 

Almost as excited as that time I exchanged messages with a girl on Match.com only to find when we finally met she looked like Meatloaf..   

The singer, not the dinner. 

Although cone to think of it she looked a little like the dinner too.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Sure. Not a knock or commentary on anyone who says No, but when I stop being excited/hopeful in these type of situations is probably when I'd stop watching personally.

I've said for a long time I've wanted Fields, but that seems like blasphemy at #2 these days. 

Wilson can be great, I'm nervous though.  I can see the path to how he gets there.  I can also see the path to him being a pretty sizeable bust. I think Wilson has the most unanswered questions out of the top 5 QBs other than Lance.  He might answers those questions brilliantly and be a superstar, but who knows.

If you want to talk about sizeable busts you should start the conversation with Fields.

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

Almost as excited as that time I exchanged messages with a girl on Match.com only to find when we finally met she looked like Meatloaf..   

The singer, not the dinner. 

Although cone to think of it she looked a little like the dinner too.

I’m sure you’re a real catch. 

• Haha 1