Are you excited about drafting Zach Wilson?

Are you excited about drafting Zach Wilson?  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited about drafting Zach Wilson

8 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Eh, why let the pessimism of others bother you?

We were all s*cking each other's d*cks after we drafted Darnold - how did that work out? 

Because we are supposed to be fans. Not saying you cant be critical ( I certainly have) but the next 3 days are like NFL Christmas. It's excitement and hope and happiness for almost every team (maybe not Seattle) and just for this time it would be awesome for everyone to just be positive.

That said the odds on what we do at 23 being universally hated it like 100%

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

Because we are supposed to be fans. Not saying you cant be critical ( I certainly have) but the next 3 days are like NFL Christmas. It's excitement and hope and happiness for almost every team (maybe not Seattle) and just for this time it would be awesome for everyone to just be positive.

I have hope, but all of the past failures have taught me not to go overboard. 

2 hours ago, johnnysd said:

It's NFL festivus 

rip jerry stiller 

Frank Costanza Seinfeld GIF by MOODMAN

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

So tired of seeing Zach's name. Every corner I turn, it's a picture with his stupid smile; waiting for cheek pinch.

So now i pretty much hate this guy and we haven't even drafted him yet, lol.

#Jets

He's not called Zach anymore his new nickname is Disney+

here's a selfie he and his mom took today in the car on the way to the airport 

the incredibles pixar gif GIF by Disney Pixar

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Eh, why let the pessimism of others bother you?

We were all s*cking each other's d*cks after we drafted Darnold - how did that work out? 

While calling Dave Gettleman the Moron of the Century.

I wish we had a stock picking sub-forum here. I’d short every recommendation and retire early.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jgb said:

While calling Dave Gettleman the Moron of the Century.

I wish we had a stock picking sub-forum here. I’d short every recommendation and retire early.

Well, he was still a moron in that draft. 

Taking a running back #2 overall made no sense - Especially with how well Allen and Jackson have played so far. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Well, he was still a moron in that draft. 

Taking a running back #2 overall made no sense - Especially with how well Allen and Jackson have played so far. 

The giants are going to suck next year.  Joe Judge is Gase 2.0

This was a good listen, seems like an exciting prospect

Who is Zach Wilson? Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks take a deep look at the quarterback prospect in their annual 360 series. The two scouts look past the tape and talk to those closest around Wilson. What was he like in high school? How good was he at basketball? What was he like at BYU? Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks first focus on Zach Wilson's development before he got to college. The guys start by talking to Wilson's high school football coach at Corner Canyon High School, Eric Kjar, as he talks about how good Wilson was on the basketball court and why it helped him as a football player (3:50). Next, Wilson's high school basketball coach, Dan Lunt, touches on Wilson's athleticism (12:02). Then, former BYU offensive coordinator and current Baylor offensive coordinator, Jeff Grimes, discusses his first impression of Wilson and tells the story of recruiting him (18:43). Now, the pair switch their focus to Zach's college career. Jeff Grimes talks more about how Wilson battled through injury and became comfortable in the offense at BYU (21:44). Following that, BYU head coach Kalani Sitake joins as he emphasizes Wilson's toughness (35:28). Next, BYU wide receiver and Zach's college roommate, recalls experiences of playing with Wilson (38:50). Finally, Zach's trainer at 3DQB Training Company, John Beck, gives details about working with Wilson (42:58).

Move

the Sticks is a part of the NFL Podcasts Network.