Betty’s Final Mock

BettyBoop

The wait is nearly over.  Mercifully!  After months of agonizing and changing my mind by the minute, here is my final mock draft.

• #2 - Zach Wilson, QB.  The “Zachs Fifth Ave” era is set to begin!
  • #23 - Creed Humphrey IOL.  Humphrey improves the OL both in the short term and long term.  He can start at guard this year and move to center for the next ten years.
  • #34 - Zaven Collins, Edge.  Saleh gets his prized piece to complete what he hopes is a devastating pass rush.
  • #66 - Tyson Campbell, CB.  Not the top rated CB but a potentially good one and #2 starter.
  • #86 - Kendrick Green, IOL.  Another piece to fortify the OL.  Douglas isn’t messing around here!
  • #1O7 - Ihmir Smith-Marsette, WR.  A solid #4 receiver to start who can eventually move up the food chain.
  • #154 - Quintin Morris, TE.  Gotta add some firepower to the TE room.
  • #186 - Javian Hawkins, RB.  A potential steal who can be used on both offense and special teams.  Could quickly become a fan favorite.

So there you have it.  Of course some will argue that we need a WR more than an edge.  Or “there’s no way so-and-so will be there at #66!”, as if they know who’s going where.  But I believe Douglas is not going to sell one side of the ball short at the expense of the other side.  

image.png