Name Your Guy at #23

my dream for the jets at 23 is

. Najee Harris, RB

the first 4 rounds joe should go all offense

we need a rb, a te oline help and ideally one  more wr 

If Joe goes Defense after drafting our second franchise qb in such as short period of time setting him up to fail as well he is not the right guy for this organization

i dont care of opposing teams put up 50 every week-you must protect and develop your franchise investment

then build defense next year 

1 hour ago, kmnj said:

my dream for the jets at 23 is

. Najee Harris, RB

the first 4 rounds joe should go all offense

we need a rb, a te oline help and ideally one  more wr 

If Joe goes Defense after drafting our second franchise qb in such as short period of time setting him up to fail as well he is not the right guy for this organization

i dont care of opposing teams put up 50 every week-you must protect and develop your franchise investment

then build defense next year 

Taking a RB at 23 is worse than taking a defensive player by far. It's a complete waste of a first round pick.  RBs grow on trees, are scheme and OL dependent, and have a short shelf life.  A rebuilding team like the Jets has no business taking a RB in the first round - or in the first 3 rounds.  Take a look at RBs drafted in the first round the past 10 years. It is a horror show.  

6 hours ago, kmnj said:

sam had maybe the worst line in the NFL, for sure the worst tight ends in the NFL , one of the worst running back rosters in the league , a terrible set of wide receivers and a horrible coach

the only real weapon Sam had was Robby and Joe made sure he was not there as well

Sam will flourish in carolina and lots of folks are going to look stupid that believed Sam sucks

I agree, but it's not all JD's fault maybe Robbie, but that's about it. I like Sam, and never wanted him traded, but that doesn't mean JD failed him. I would have rather gone one more year with Sam and traded back #2 for a haul, and picked up very necessary pieces to this team. That would have been my first choice, however I do understand his desire to reboot with a QB that won't cost much while building the team. It's all on him now, and GASE can't be the scape goat anymore.

On 4/28/2021 at 10:51 AM, bitonti said:

Prediction time:

Tevin Jenkins and AVT will be gone by 23 

the Jets as a front office are too lumbering to trade up it takes them two hours to decide what stall to use in the mens room

the Jets won't pick Creed at 23 so we will wait and wait all night and they will trade down 

JD style baby 

tired work GIF by S4C

Are you married or single