Trade Up (23) Down (34)

This should be the strategy.

• Trade up for one of Jenkins, AVT, Waddle. Go grab an OL or weapon you love for Zach. Be aggressive, don’t settle by sitting.

• Trade down from 34 to offset the cost of trading up. Theres really good value to be had end of round 2 through early 4th.

• Upvote 4

On 4/28/2021 at 7:24 AM, Adoni Beast said:

This should be the strategy.

Trade up for one of Jenkins, AVT, Waddle. Go grab an OL or weapon you love for Zach. Be aggressive, don’t settle by sitting.

• Trade down from 34 to offset the cost of trading up. Theres really good value to be had end of round 2 through early 4th.

Well, they got half of your plan right. ?

The more I think about it the more I'm perfectly happy with staying put for Moore at 34, especially since the "quantity over quality" approach to adding defenders in Round 5-7 could actually work, and grabbing Hamilcar Rashed and Yeboah as UDFA's look to have been stellar moves.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Well, they got half of your plan right. ?

The more I think about it the more I'm perfectly happy with staying put for Moore at 34, especially since the "quantity over quality" approach to adding defenders in Round 5-7 could actually work, and grabbing Hamilcar Rashed and Yeboah as UDFA's looks to have been stellar moves.

I am absolutely on board with staying put for Elijah Moore at 34. When I typed above, I didn’t think he’d be available. 

He’s An absolute steal for us.

• Upvote 2