Teddy Bridgewater traded to Broncos for 6th

4 minutes ago, varjet said:

Darnold is competing against PJ Walker and Will Grier now.  Seems for $3 million and a 6th round draft pick I would have kept Teddy.  

Carolina must be planning on taking a QB in the 1st or 2nd rounds.  

Yea, they're targeting a QB. 

Doesn't mean it'll be in round 1.

For the love of God, why the f*ck wouldn't we spend a 6th round pick to bring in Teddy. We need someone to go out there and take the beating and let high school musical sit for the year and Teddy has the advantage of MAYBE winning a game or two along the way. 

Smh. I don't get it??‍♂️

Edit: matter fact, I would have happily taken Teddy in the Darnold trade instead of the late round pick. 

2 hours ago, New York Mick said:

I was shocked it was such a low pic. I’m guessing his contract might’ve had something to do with it

What would you give up for a guy who got replaced by Sam Darnold twice?

43 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

I'm sure teddy would have loved if we brought him back to compete with another rookie QB who he would lose the job to...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

better than getting replaced by a former rookie who replaced you and then went on to be one of the worst QBs in the NFL...again

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Columbia Jet Fan said:

That contract was atrocious the second they signed it - but whatever. 

I am so intrigued by what this means for the QBs. Does this signal that Denver didn't think one of the 5 would be available before 9? To get there you almost have to assume then that either Atlanta or Carolina is taking a QB and Detroit is trading out. Going to be a fun night.

It would be smart for Detroit to trade out. They suck as much as we did last year and are going into next year with a lame offense that has to be totally reconstructed. 

2 hours ago, varjet said:

Darnold is competing against PJ Walker and Will Grier now.  Seems for $3 million and a 6th round draft pick I would have kept Teddy.  

Carolina must be planning on taking a QB in the 1st or 2nd rounds.  

They liked Darnold much more than teddy, they could not wait to get rid of teddy.

10 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Would have been worth the sixth from us to have a legit bridge qb instead of who we're likely going to be bringing in after the draft. He's digging in deep on James Morgan as the long-term back-up so just got to hope he's actually an NFL player I guess. 

Morgan = Hackenberg