I Am Convinced

1 hour ago, Tranquilo said:

Yep. I feel we haven’t covered this enough, she’s pretty hot. Dudes too busy focusing on Zach’s looks when his mom is a milf. 

His dad, who looks like a skinny Mike Tannenbaum, has done well for himself.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, section314 said:

Going on record 24 hrs.  before hand. The Jets are not taking Zack Wilson. It just doesn’t feel right.Just a 6th sense type of thing, but I just  don’t see it.

Lol even the official site is releasing videos about the Jets selecting Wilson before the draft happens

5 hours ago, section314 said:

Going on record 24 hrs.  before hand. The Jets are not taking Zack Wilson. It just doesn’t feel right.Just a 6th sense type of thing, but I just  don’t see it.

Conversations on the NYJ website via youtube videos is all talk about Jets taking Zach Wilson.

My advice...

maxresdefault.jpg

4 hours ago, section314 said:

Hey if you have a few dollars set aside for the lottery today, I would just buy some Doge Coin. Doesn't feel like you are winning the lotter today lol.

• Haha 1

I see Tom Shane gave you post of the week - that has to feel good - but you guys won't be feeling good when the Jets draft the one and only Zack Wilson!
image.thumb.jpeg.d8db057c9e8100fe9f85fcf1210ae8f7.jpeg

Whoa is that his mom? I have not been on the Zack train at all, but cut shots to his mom during the game will help alleviate the stress and depression his playing will probably give me ?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

13 hours ago, section314 said:

It is likely the only way that occurs is if the Jags pick Wilson and then the Jets would then pick Lawrence.