Good luck

Maxman

I am on record in stating that my initial assessment of the QB's the best one was Justin Fields. Just as a QB in 5 years from now I feel he will be the most dangerous and do the most damage. I'm not saying his team will be the most successful I'm saying singularly as a player.

Everybody has pushed Zach Wilson to the Jets so much I've actually warmed up to the guy and man he can really throw the ball.

I'm having anxiety.. and what scares me is that recent rumors have Belichick wanting Fields, and looking to move up. Also that JD is going to get cutesy and trade out of number 2 and somehow we end up with Garoppolo. I will not watch this team anymore if we wind up with Garoppolo. Jimmy or Mike I don't give a f***!

I do not want Fields on the Patriots. I will be disappointed if we don't take Wilson at 2. Mac Jones may have a decent career but definitely not here.

I like Fields athleticism and physical toughness. The more research I've done I really like Zach Wilson's Moxie and mental toughness. His interviews were impressive. He might just have what it takes to navigate the New York media and the New York Jets.

I am cautiously optimistic.

I am also already drinking heavily and have the same feeling I had when I was having another baby LOL.

It better Goddamn work this time!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Alec Baldwin Whiskey GIF by Product Hunt

A man crashes on a deserted island and finds a genie bottle and rubs it. A genie pops out and says

‘I am free and you now have 2 wishes I will grant you’.

The man says ‘I want a bottle of Scotch that fills all the way back up after it empties’.  

Genie: Here you are. You’re wish is granted. Now for your second wish.

Man: I want another bottle just like the first one.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I am on record in stating that my initial assessment of the QB's the best one was Justin Fields. Just as a QB in 5 years from now I feel he will be the most dangerous and do the most damage. I'm not saying his team will be the most successful I'm saying singularly as a player.

Everybody has pushed Zach Wilson to the Jets so much I've actually warmed up to the guy and man he can really throw the ball.

I'm having anxiety.. and what scares me is that recent rumors have Belichick wanting Fields, and looking to move up. Also that JD is going to get cutesy and trade out of number 2 and somehow we end up with Garoppolo. I will not watch this team anymore if we wind up with Garoppolo. Jimmy or Mike I don't give a f***!

I do not want Fields on the Patriots. I will be disappointed if we don't take Wilson at 2. Mac Jones may have a decent career but definitely not here.

I like Fields athleticism and physical toughness. The more research I've done I really like Zach Wilson's Moxie and mental toughness. His interviews were impressive. He might just have what it takes to navigate the New York media and the New York Jets.

I am cautiously optimistic.

I am also already drinking heavily and have the same feeling I had when I was having another baby LOL.

It better Goddamn work this time!

me too

• Haha 2