trevor lawrence

4 hours ago, PS17 said:

Southerners weirdly go by their middle names. 

Grew up in NC. Knew a surprising number of girls whose first names are the last names of U.S. Presidents beyond the ones that aren't so strange like Lincoln, Kennedy, Taylor, Madison and Reagan. I also knew girls named:

-Jefferson

-Harrison

-McKinley

-Ford

-Polk (he was from NC, maybe that's why?)

The bearer of these names universally came from upper middle/upper class southern "gentry" type families. Sadly no Van Burens because that would've been awesome. Hoover would also be an excellent name for a person of size.

15 hours ago, andy1000000 said:

did anyone know that trevor is his middle name. his real name is william trevor lawrence lol

I once knew great sea captain, Admiral William Trevor Billingham III. He once sailed his armada thru the Dire Straights in the dead of winter.

Lost many a sailor, did he. Scurvy mostly. As well as a bit of the ol' clap. 

17 hours ago, andy1000000 said:

did anyone know that trevor is his middle name. his real name is william trevor lawrence lol

funny.  i have a colleague, also from georgia and he goes by his middle name.  i called him hiw real first name once and he said that's his father's name.  could be a southern thing.