The Official Draft Day Thread

I don't normally concern myself with other teams but I really hope the Pats don't end up with Lance. Seems like such a perfect landing spot for everyone.

Really want offensive line at 23. If it's defence then I'd want it to be an exceptionally high ceiling prospect like Phillips or Farley. Bad feeling it will be a mediocre edge rusher or corner.

Just now, Irish Jet said:

I don't normally concern myself with other teams but I really hope the Pats don't end up with Lance. Seems like such a perfect landing spot for everyone.

Really want offensive line at 23. If it's defence then I'd want it to be an exceptionally high ceiling prospect like Phillips or Farley. Bad feeling it will be a mediocre edge rusher or corner.

He is about to go 3 to the Niners

1 minute ago, Ghost420 said:

He is about to go 3 to the Niners

I hope so. It would be a good landing spot but a strange move for a team that's ready to compete now. He needs to sit. 

If that's their choice they should keep and start Jimmy G for the season. 

Other than our boy Lance is the player in this draft I'm most excited to see. His ceiling is pretty much unlimited but his inexperience is terrifying. 

Just now, SackExchangeNYJ said:

In fairness, they are waiting to see if they're going to hype Wilson as a good QB, or if the Jets draft him.

Fields sliding is the story. They saw the ratings the year Rodgers slid, and every year they’ve tried to build the same drama... at the expense of the kids.

Its really crappy.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, JTJet said:

ESPN's coverage of QBs the last two hours...

Fields - 50%

Lawrence - 30%

Lance- 10%

Jones - 5%

Trask - 2%

Last two draft's QBs - 2%

Wilson - 1% 

That’s your problem right there...watching ESPN.

I’m not tuning in until the actual draft starts.

I’m drinking and finishing up the sh*tty new Mortal Kombat movie.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

That’s your problem right there...watching ESPN.

I’m not tuning in until the actual draft starts.

I’m drinking and finishing up the sh*tty new Mortal Kombat movie.

You're correct on one statement, this is the only time I really turn ESPN on though. 

You're not correct on the other statement. Mortal Kombat is legit lol. 

37 minutes ago, JTJet said:

ESPN's coverage of QBs the last two hours...

Fields - 50%

Lawrence - 30%

Lance- 10%

Jones - 5%

Trask - 2%

Last two draft's QBs - 2%

Wilson - 1% 

We haven’t even drafted him yet and the inferiority complex is already HOF strong, LOL.

Want the Jets to get Wilson + Jenkins/AVT in the first. Fully expecting someone like Newsome or Rousseau which will be so underwhelming. 

Don't want Miami getting any of Sewell/Chase/Smith but I think that's unlikely. Hoping they go for Waddle or something out of left field. 

Don't want the Pats to get Lance. Thankfully looking like San Fran may take him. Much as I dislike Fields I don't really want him to go there either. He's a far better prospect when he can sit for a while and learn and Newton may afford him a full season. 

• Upvote 1