The Official Draft Day Thread

8 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Just wondering. 

Would anyone be interested in a zoom conference during the draft. It might be funny to hear everyone scream in real time.

CHarlotte Jets fan club is having a virtual draft get together.   We normally meet at the bar....   should be interesting. 

2 hours ago, static14 said:

Make sure everyone has their mic on. :) 

40 Jets fans yelling at each other and arguing about whether we go OT or WR!!!

What could possibly go wrong?  Actually, it will sound like Thanksgiving dinner at my house.

I'll be on for a little bit before the Draft...and then heading to watch the picks with the family.  Will be back to voice my displeasure after we screw up at #11! 

I would like to have it set up where two people can do a video debate live, everyone that wants to watches and comments in real time.

Not sure if I can pull it off technically. Would people be interested in that?

We could do the match of the week lol.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

How did this go?  

went really well!  thanks to @More Cowbell for setting this up!!!

2 main take aways from last nights zoom meeting:

with the jets on the clock and a couple of options for us at OT I asked for @bitonti and @Paradis for their choice on who they would pick.  At the same time they both said Becton.  helps me feel a little better that he will be the rock of our line for years to come and not ducasse redux

ironically @Defense Wins Championships was pounding the table for a WR at 11. Made some good points but the way the draft is falling it looks like we made the right decision and will have our choice of a number of promising WRs when we pick in the second round.

was great hanging out with you all

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1