The Official Draft Day Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Connor Hughes@Connor_J_Hughes 7m The #Jets said they viewed Alijah Vera-Tucker as a “top-10” player. That’s why they traded up to go get him.

I'm not sure why everyone is hell bent on trading back from 34 just to get back a late 3rd. You're going to pass up on a potential 1st round value just to get back what will most likely be a career ba

So I think that AVT trade is the best of Douglas' career. Recouping a 4th and giving up two 3rds in a draft where everything after the top 30 players is a crapshoot is great. Throwing Lawrence away fo

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Waddle seemed like a good kid in his interview.  

He did. Kind of pissed me off actually. I was laughing Miami missed out on Pitts and Chase. Then Waddle comes off like a good guy. I’m like sh*t. I can’t hate on him.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, IndianaJet said:

Carolina must be trying to trade out. 

Pick is in.

I think they’ll take Fields. Sam didn’t get his 5th year option for this reason.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, jetblue95 said:

waddle is a good player.  not sure it was worth giving up a future #1 pick and a 4th this year to get him and a 5th

Yeah, they traded out of #3 and were, "still gonna get their guy." I don't think they did. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
1 minute ago, Maynard13 said:

Waddle> any Alabami WR in last 5 years.

even if this is the case, not worth that trade.

does anyone think that on draft day, someone would give up a 1st in 2022 and a 4th this year to draft a 5'9 WR/KR?

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Pick is in.

I think they’ll take Fields. Sam didn’t get his 5th year option for this reason.

That's $18.8M to Sammy! 

• Upvote 3