The Official Draft Day Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Connor Hughes@Connor_J_Hughes 7m The #Jets said they viewed Alijah Vera-Tucker as a “top-10” player. That’s why they traded up to go get him.

I'm not sure why everyone is hell bent on trading back from 34 just to get back a late 3rd. You're going to pass up on a potential 1st round value just to get back what will most likely be a career ba

So I think that AVT trade is the best of Douglas' career. Recouping a 4th and giving up two 3rds in a draft where everything after the top 30 players is a crapshoot is great. Throwing Lawrence away fo

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I can’t imagine the Chargers go anywhere but OL here. Theirs was atrocious last year.

Look at it this way: their starting center from last year is at least 50-50 to be a backup...on the Jets.

That's strange because I was told it's impossible for a young QB to play well without all-pros all over his OL

• Haha 1

Is a second-half of the first round, second tier QB really a BB kinda move???? I’m not convinced... There are better (win-now) weapons on the board.

Perfect pick for SD.

Now our guys are going and all the defence is gonna be on the board. Teams are copping to the idea that offence is all that matters.

We’re picking a corner f*ck my life.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Vader said:

Is a second-half of the first round, second tier QB really a BB kinda move???? I’m not convinced... There are better (win-now) weapons on the board.

Jones is good. Better than at least one of the QB’s that have gone.

1 minute ago, pdxgreen said:

Guess my brother and I went to the wrong one in high school.  (winks)  But in fairness... we are both metalheads.  So it was probably karma.

I'm a tad of a metal head too. But...Ive also been to 121 Phish shows, so I have that going for me. Which is nice. 

• Thumb Down 2