The Official Draft Day Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Connor Hughes@Connor_J_Hughes 7m The #Jets said they viewed Alijah Vera-Tucker as a “top-10” player. That’s why they traded up to go get him.

I'm not sure why everyone is hell bent on trading back from 34 just to get back a late 3rd. You're going to pass up on a potential 1st round value just to get back what will most likely be a career ba

So I think that AVT trade is the best of Douglas' career. Recouping a 4th and giving up two 3rds in a draft where everything after the top 30 players is a crapshoot is great. Throwing Lawrence away fo

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

Better to get a stud than 2 jags 

And a fourth back. Good decision. Must have loved AVT, and thought he’d go higher. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

Alright I cannot complain. 

A lot to give up but build thay f*cking wall. We have our priorities right. Put him next to Mount Becton and dominate.

A first and third for a first and fourth. Not bad at all.

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

Great move.  Anybody else  feel Joe is going to trade back from 34 to get another third?

Depends who might be available at pick 34. If someone slips, he could stay Pat and take him. If he doesn't like who is available he may well trade down.

Just now, Icer said:

They'll trade out of 34 and recoup some of that capital they gave up I imagine. Wilson + AVT on Day 1 is a great day.

Trade down, grab Freiermouth: adds to OL blocking and Pass Catching.