The Official Draft Day Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Connor Hughes@Connor_J_Hughes 7m The #Jets said they viewed Alijah Vera-Tucker as a “top-10” player. That’s why they traded up to go get him.

I'm not sure why everyone is hell bent on trading back from 34 just to get back a late 3rd. You're going to pass up on a potential 1st round value just to get back what will most likely be a career ba

So I think that AVT trade is the best of Douglas' career. Recouping a 4th and giving up two 3rds in a draft where everything after the top 30 players is a crapshoot is great. Throwing Lawrence away fo

Posted Images

JD smells blood, not dicking around. AVT was the guy he wanted bad bad bad. Saw how day 2 and 3 picks are whatevs and better to trade up for premium than to hedge and risk the day 2 and 3 whatev. JD has turnt up his inner Tannenbaum. Would not be surprised to see JD at 34 stay aggressive on NEED and ignore BPA in constructing a “vision roster” as opposed to one dictated by the board.

These last two offseasons remind me of 2000 draft. QB, Pass Rush, OL.

Ground and Pound 2.0

• Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

abbey-gile-2-copy.jpg?quality=90&strip=a\

Zach's mom and Zach's GF.  

Like a boss.

SAR I

Wait, one of them is a Mom?

I know it’s late, but they genuinely look like they’re both in their 20s 🤣

• Upvote 1

A few moves I’d like to see in the draft/after

34 - Etienne or Harris but if Creed is there, take him 

Go get a fullback 

A late round trade for Zach Ertz

Sign Steven Nelson or Richard Sherman to start at CB

3 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

This is the most disturbing thing I've seen about Wilson. Which is which? Dude is banging a lookalike of his mom. 

Well, he's a Mormon, no?

SAR I

• Haha 3
18 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

I think we trade down 

I think it depends on which CBs are on the board. If they like a CB in that spot, I could see them landing him. But if they don't like what is left at that spot, they trade back and recoup some draft capital.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Wonder if Darrisaw + our 2x Thirds might have been better that AVT

Time will tell. For now at least Douglas is trying to protect his young QB and went to get his guyI respect it. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

We can't go Coleman and Perine as our RB's can we?  CAN WE?  

Ty Johnson and Josh Adams are the two RBs that should get the most action next season. Coleman is washed and Perine doesn’t impress me. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
Just now, The Crusher said:

Time will tell. For now at least Douglas is trying to protect his young QB and went to get his guyI respect it. 

Yeah hard for JD to have known I suppose. Hope AVT is great

8 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

This is the most disturbing thing I've seen about Wilson. Which is which? Dude is banging a lookalike of his mom. 

This surprises me zero percent.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I'm not sure why everyone is hell bent on trading back from 34 just to get back a late 3rd. You're going to pass up on a potential 1st round value just to get back what will most likely be a career backup in the late 3rd? I could see trading back 4-5 spots and getting an additional 4th or 5th but that's it. The Jets need contributors from Day 1, not project picks. 

This.

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

I'm not sure why everyone is hell bent on trading back from 34 just to get back a late 3rd. You're going to pass up on a potential 1st round value just to get back what will most likely be a career backup in the late 3rd? I could see trading back 4-5 spots and getting an additional 4th or 5th but that's it. The Jets need contributors from Day 1, not project picks. 

Yea there seems to be with this quality over quantity philosophy I never understood. Our 3rd rounders last year did nothing for this team. Take a quality player at 34

• Like 1