The Official Draft Day Thread

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

He got very lucky last year in my opinion. 

I disagree.  He was strategic and saw how the board was shaping up.  I think he had a plan and has a plan again.  I’m fine with staying at 34 but also we would happy recouping a third which is still a premium pick 

It looks like there will be a few corners still available in the second round like stokes, samuel jnr, campbell. I recon we trade back a few spots and pick what ever corner is our top rated left.

Had to edit to remove newsome as he was picked just as I posted

Edited by adobolo2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Urban Meyer is still coaching college football.  Jaguars had no need for Etienne.  I'm just glad the ridiculous draft a RB talk with 34 on this board now stops.  Back to building a team, not drafting for flash.

They pick again at 33. Etienne will put points in the board. They had the capital, they had the luxury. 

20 minutes ago, PS17 said:

It’s alarming how much white people love Sweet Caroline.

Why? It's written and sung by Neil Diamond. Even metalheadz sing this song. Gang members sing this song. Convicts sing this song. True all time classic written for his wife/ Inspired by Caroline Kennedy's picture.  

• Upvote 1