The Official Draft Day Thread

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I don't know who is watching which broadcast but David Shaw might be a better broadcaster than he is a coach and he's an excellent coach.

Eisen is the best host. Jeremiah is the best scout on TV. And Shaw is great too. Love the NFLN crew.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, SAR I said:

We haven't had a dominating running game since Shonn Greene and Ladanian Tomlinson and, supposedly, they're sooooo easy to find out of the first round.  11 years.  Chris Ivory and a bunch of garbage.

The Shanahan offense requires a dynamic running back.  We no gots.

SAR I

The Shanahan offense produces dynamic running games with multiple backs because of the blocking scheme, not the backs.  Matt Breida and Raheem Mostert were taken off the scrap heap as free agents.  

• Upvote 1

I don't know if you guys like to window shop for puppies and drink non alcoholic pina colada slurpees, but I don't have time for people to practice and talk about horoscope signs.

I'm going straight for the salty sleeve of wizard who has already prepped with plastic sheets, inviting me in through the back door! Let's take care of business and I'll see you next time!

I'm here to Play for the Championship. Damn straight the Moms will make steak and eggs at 3:30 a.m. without having to be told. I ain't holding nobody. Wake me when it's ready, that's what's up.

Welcome to New York!

Lol...

abbey-gile-2-copy.jpg

Just now, SAR I said:

Of course an OL is important.  But building a great OL with no RB and blah WR's accomplishes little.  We have cap dollars no impact FA's want to take.  We have a ton of draft capital.  So we have to spend the draft capital on bigtime offensive playmakers.  JD didn't do it.

SAR I

This team has neglected the Oline for a decade and this team has been ass for a decade. I'm glad they are starting to build it to protect Wilson. My grandmother could run behind Becton and AVT. Not making the same mistakes previous sh*t regimes have made is just fine with me. It was a great pick at 14. They won't be able to fill all the holes in one year but QB and Oline are a very good start. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Here's My Top 20 Wish List for Pick #34

1. Rondale Moore    Purdue        WR
  2. Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah     Notre Dame    LB
  3. Elijah Moore    Ole Miss        WR
  4. Tyson Campbell    Georgia        CB     
  5. Azeez Ojulari    Georgia        EDGE
  6. Nico Collins Michigan WR
  7. Pat Freiermuth Penn St. TE
  8. Javonte Williams  UNC RB
  9. Landon Dickerson  C Alabama
  10. Asante Samuel Jr.    Florida St.        CB    
  11. Levi Onwuzurike Washington DL
  12. Teven Jenkins    Okla. St.        OL
  13. Liam Eichenberg NOTRE DAME OL
  14. Joe Tryon WASHINGTON Edge
  15. Terrace Marshall Jr.    LSU        WR
  16. Ifeatu Melifonwu  Syracuse CB
  17. Trevon Moehrig TCU S
  18. Creed Humphrey    Oklahoma        OL
  19. Christian Barmore Alabama DL
  20. Nick Bolton Missouri LB

3 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I don't know if you guys like to window shop for puppies and drink non alcoholic pina colada slurpees, but I don't have time for people to practice and talk about horoscope signs.

I'm going straight for the salty sleeve of wizard who has already prepped with plastic sheets, inviting me in through the back door! Let's take care of business and I'll see you next time!

I'm here to Play for the Championship. Damn straight the Moms will make steak and eggs at 3:30 a.m. without having to be told. I ain't holding nobody. Wake me when it's ready, that's what's up.

Welcome to New York!

Lol...

abbey-gile-2-copy.jpg

This picture 

download.jpeg

• Haha 2