2 hours ago, Untouchable said:

Get well soon

Hopefully the Jets can put a smile on your face tonight instead of making you put a hole in the wall.

Beat me to it, you can't throw the remote because it has a cord.

Jet Engine1 get well soon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the ER, haven't felt well for a few days, figured I was just overworked or something.  And then started vomiting blood LAMF, BP dropped hard, told my wife to call 911 (first time in the back of a R

Thanks, everyone...Had a very scary event at 0130 this morning...I've felt nauseous,  no appetite, fatigued and agitated for at least a week, maybe more....Last night felt uncomfortable in bed, belchi

Hope its nothing serious and that you get well soon !!!

6 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

In the ER, haven't felt well for a few days, figured I was just overworked or something.  And then started vomiting blood LAMF, BP dropped hard, told my wife to call 911 (first time in the back of a Rescue not being the Paramedic), BP dropped to 60/30 and started to "gray out". Scary.  So now it looks like I'll be watching the draft tonight from a Hospital room. Might even explain my recent agitation.

LOL. 

Big swings in blood pressure.  Vomiting blood.

ER doc checks the chart and sees your a Jet fan.  "Yep...all normal".

Seriously though...fast recovery!  Maybe don't watch the #23 pick live but wait until after you know if it's safe :)

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

In the ER, haven't felt well for a few days, figured I was just overworked or something.  And then started vomiting blood LAMF, BP dropped hard, told my wife to call 911 (first time in the back of a Rescue not being the Paramedic), BP dropped to 60/30 and started to "gray out". Scary.  So now it looks like I'll be watching the draft tonight from a Hospital room. Might even explain my recent agitation.

LOL. 

Thoughts and Prayers to you and your family my friend. 

• Like 1

Well done on moving quickly and giving your wife the heads up to call 911. Glad you caught it all at the right time. Get well , enjoy the draft through to the weekend.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

LOL. 

Im superstitious. If tonight works out I'm going to expect you back in that bed every year

Hope you're feeling better though

• Haha 1

LOL. 

I hope you feel better and they figure out what is going on.

The thing the other day was very uncharacteristic.  I had your post quoted where you said you will get banned (this will probably be my last post or whatever you said). Was about to do it and I put my phone down, thinking that maybe something wasn't right.

Maybe the Jets will pull off a miracle this week and get the draft right. Sorry you have to watch from the hospital though, good luck with everything.

• Upvote 2

LOL. 

Feel better. Hope the Jets didn’t give you a bleeding ulcer. 

• Haha 1

In the ER, haven't felt well for a few days, figured I was just overworked or something.  And then started vomiting blood LAMF, BP dropped hard, told my wife to call 911 (first time in the back of a Rescue not being the Paramedic), BP dropped to 60/30 and started to "gray out". Scary.  So now it looks like I'll be watching the draft tonight from a Hospital room. Might even explain my recent agitation. LOL. 

2 hours ago, nycdan said:

Big swings in blood pressure.  Vomiting blood.
ER doc checks the chart and sees your a Jet fan.  "Yep...all normal".

Seriously though...fast recovery!  Maybe don't watch the #23 pick live but wait until after you know if it's safe :)

Jet Engine,  Keep us informed Jets brother.  Hope you feel better quickly.

And nycdan stole my thunde here but said it much better anyway.  POTY.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Thanks, everyone...Had a very scary event at 0130 this morning...I've felt nauseous,  no appetite, fatigued and agitated for at least a week, maybe more....Last night felt uncomfortable in bed, belching, nausea, etc, and finally had the urge to  vomit....and it was like a volcano.  Bad. Turned on the light and saw the toilet filled qity dark red blood. As a Medic, I knew this could be REALLY BAD, and immediately told my wife to call 911 and made my way outside to flag the Rescue and ensure a fast treat and transport time....Well, as I was waiting, got short of breath, dizzy, cold and classy, and saw my vision begin to "gray out" and shrink. Bad. Scary. Told my wife I don't feel right (didn't want to scare her), but as I strated to pass out thought I had an Aortic Tear or somewhere catastrophic issue because of the volume of blood. Dont remember being loaded into the truck, but apparently my BP got below 60/40. 
Dumped 2nliters of fluid into me and put me feet up (Trendelenberg position) and I came to a bit. Emergency CT immediately ruled.some stuff out, and a rapid Endoscopy showed a ruptured Stomach Ulcer that had been bleeding...for a while.

Still at the hospital, finally in PCU, issue corrected, and a new lifestyle to consider...

Thank Each and Every one of you for your wishes, now let's all get behind the Mormon Missile, our own Doogie Howitzer!!

Seriously, thanks guys....and if you ever have something you even THINK  might be serious, Call 911. Don't ignore it. Don't downplay it. Get help. If I had waited 10 minutes, they probably would have been working me as a Cardiac Arrest in my home, in front of my family. 

God Bless.
Was gonna say ruptured ulcer ... you got this .. your right .. new way of living ahead my man.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Post of the Week 1
5 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Thanks, everyone...Had a very scary event at 0130 this morning...I've felt nauseous,  no appetite, fatigued and agitated for at least a week, maybe more....Last night felt uncomfortable in bed, belching, nausea, etc, and finally had the urge to  vomit....and it was like a volcano.  Bad. Turned on the light and saw the toilet filled qity dark red blood. As a Medic, I knew this could be REALLY BAD, and immediately told my wife to call 911 and made my way outside to flag the Rescue and ensure a fast treat and transport time....Well, as I was waiting, got short of breath, dizzy, cold and classy, and saw my vision begin to "gray out" and shrink. Bad. Scary. Told my wife I don't feel right (didn't want to scare her), but as I strated to pass out thought I had an Aortic Tear or somewhere catastrophic issue because of the volume of blood. Dont remember being loaded into the truck, but apparently my BP got below 60/40. 

Dumped 2nliters of fluid into me and put me feet up (Trendelenberg position) and I came to a bit. Emergency CT immediately ruled.some stuff out, and a rapid Endoscopy showed a ruptured Stomach Ulcer that had been bleeding...for a while.

Still at the hospital, finally in PCU, issue corrected, and a new lifestyle to consider...

Thank Each and Every one of you for your wishes, now let's all get behind the Mormon Missile, our own Doogie Howitzer!!

Seriously, thanks guys....and if you ever have something you even THINK  might be serious, Call 911. Don't ignore it. Don't downplay it. Get help. If I had waited 10 minutes, they probably would have been working me as a Cardiac Arrest in my home, in front of my family. 

God Bless.

Thanks for the update, Engine. So glad you got help in time. Hope you're in tip top shape soon. Saleh ain't puttin' up with no halfassin around here any more, so get it together. 😉

• Post of the Week 1
1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Thanks, everyone...Had a very scary event at 0130 this morning...I've felt nauseous,  no appetite, fatigued and agitated for at least a week, maybe more....Last night felt uncomfortable in bed, belching, nausea, etc, and finally had the urge to  vomit....and it was like a volcano.  Bad. Turned on the light and saw the toilet filled completely with dark red blood. As a Medic, I knew this could be REALLY BAD, and immediately told my wife to call 911 and made my way outside to flag the Rescue and ensure a fast treat and transport time....Well, as I was waiting, got short of breath, dizzy, cold and clammy, and saw my vision begin to "gray out" and shrink. Bad. Scary. Told my wife I don't feel right (didn't want to scare her), but as I strated to pass out thought I had an Aortic Tear or somewhere catastrophic issue because of the volume of blood. Dont remember being loaded into the truck, but apparently my BP got below 60/40. 

Dumped 2 liters of fluid into me just during transport and put me "feet up" (Trendelenberg position) and I came to a bit. Emergency CT immediately ruled.some stuff out, and a rapid Endoscopy showed a ruptured Stomach Ulcer that had been bleeding...for a while.

God Bless.

God Bless you my friend.  Glad it all is turning out well.

I've busted your chops on here, used to live in Stuart, and I've met you.  Your a good guy, and I'm glad it's going well.

• Post of the Week 1

We're all thinking of you - we're a Jets brotherhood, and that ulcer is understood.  Take care of yourself, we're all grateful you made.

Heads up recognition.  Great to hear you're on the upswing.

• Post of the Week 1