What am I doing?

Throw in a Jesus onesie and you complete the trifecta! Welcome to life little man here's a whole bunch of confusion, pain, and misery. When you wake up in the morning you're supposed to feel bad!

Just joking but not really! However enjoy the kid and or kids. Probably the best thing that ever happened to you and the most enjoyment you'll ever have in your life. Congratulations!

10 minutes ago, RVAJet815 said:

Did the same to my kids. Fortunately my now teenager has rebelled and followed the panthers. My younger kids are still stuck though. 

What's the difference? Panthers are the rehab center for former Jets players.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Is this child abuse? 

AE771B5F-4B67-4FA9-9C71-AAFD895BD2DD.jpeg

My son turns two in June. I adorned him with all sorts of Jets, Knicks, and UCONN gear.

My daughter turns 6 months next week. I have yet to adorn her in any of it. But I like that Jets onsie so much that I almost feel an impulsive need to get one for her asap. 

36 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Ruffled sleeves... How gendered, how un-woke.

I texted my wife a pic of that and said we should get it for our daughter because I liked the fact that it was dolled up with ruffled sleeves and hearts.

Wife said that daughter can wear son's old Jets onesies till next season.

It was precisely at that moment when I began to wonder when exactly the turntables had...well,.