Woody's opinion on our draft picks

Good job Woodrow! Why don't you just go on Twitter and tell everybody what we've been talking about for the last 2 months behind the scenes? It's like telling a child to keep a secret. what a f****** dumb-ass.

This is why I like Christopher way more than Woody. He's just socially awkward and doesn't get it.

R5bbbcde5ea4554804f5ee3f500c9b0c9.jpeg

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Good job Woodrow! Why don't you just go on Twitter and tell everybody what we've been talking about for the last 2 months behind the scenes? It's like telling a child to keep a secret. what a f****** dumb-ass.

Yeah this wasn't showing his hand. That was just a hype video to show off some prior great draft picks that put together the best team in Woody's ownership. It's just telling that there weren't any draft picks to add from the past decade worth showing off. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

it could be that those were drafts that woody had more than just a fleeting interest in.  after that he was more concerned about building a new stadium and was dealing with NYC for the west side.  he let tanny run things until he was replaced by idzik and mac.  mac was mostly gm under chris.

1 hour ago, rex-n-effect said:

Yeah this wasn't showing his hand. That was just a hype video to show off some prior great draft picks that put together the best team in Woody's ownership. It's just telling that there weren't any draft picks to add from the past decade worth showing off. 

I really just think he's awkward and rich. I'm not saying he's a bad human being but Rich guys that want to pretend they're the Rolling Stones can set up a whole stage in their basement and buy a million dollars worth of equipment and have zero Talent. I really prefer Christopher. I think Woody is an oddball. Just remember that what happens next, all of these changes were made under Christopher. The dark before the dawn.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

We'll see what happens. It may have nothing to do with the positions we're drafting (not that every other GM isn't in on the idea that the Jets could use OL and CB help). 

We're drafting a QB in round 1, too, yet he didn't put Darnold and/or Sanchez in his little montage. 

More likely it's just that he just had to go back that far to find 3 first round picks whose careers here didn't end in shame. 

Sad but true