Rodgers wants out of GB

29 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

"Green Bay" is actually a common misspelling of "Green Bae", which is a reference to the Incredible Hulk's gf She Hullk.

Hulk and She-Hulk are cousins and the only occurrence of them ever dating was in a "What if" alternate universe timeline. They have never dated in any canon timeline. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Lith said:

Only place that would make sense to me is Seattle.  Rodgers for Wilson.  Two elite QBs looking for change of scenery.  And no need to try to rush a deal through in a few hours.  

Wilson may agree because he’s close enough to Chicago, but Ciara wants that city life. I have a feeling Shailene may want that too. 

27 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Amazing all this is now coming out from all the insiders. Makes you wonder. 

It’s a coordinated attack by Rodgers. Nothing to wonder about. He took his shot behind closed doors and it didn’t work. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, KRL said:

What's in the "QB water" this summer?  Everyone wants out

It's the called the NBA effect.

Players in one league get paid obscene amounts of money to play whenever they feel like and get to on a whim demand a trade but only to one of two teams and also fully think they should be making all team decisions.

The NBA mentality simply is moving to the NFL and it will  get worse not better.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

GB will never deal with rivals SEA and SF.
lets offer the jamal picks lol.
JD is set at QB for his tenure and we can tank in 5 years for little archie.
Do you have a 401k ? Or have you spent it all already ?

You rather have a guy that could phone it in every week before becoming a jeopardy host ??

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

We've seen this before. Jets start a build. A shiny new toy hits the market, the Jets go after it and totally shortcut their build. They get better faster, but they never get great.

I think one thing is clear to me so far about our GM.  He's not looking for short cuts.  Seems to be very patient.  We will not even check in on this one.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Do you have a 401k ? Or have you spent it all already ?

You rather have a guy that could phone it in every week before becoming a jeopardy host ??

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

i was tongue in cheek here. but the jamal for AR equation would be entertaining.

1 hour ago, Lith said:

The only unimpeachable source is his agent. If this is true it’s a ballsy move and the packers will want historic compensation 

most likely result is packers draft offense and send him a massage therapist 

18 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Other than "Black Monday", this is my favorite NFL day.   Now, after the Rodgers' news, no one give a crap about Lawrence or the #1 pick.  It's all about what Rodgers and the Niners will do.   Rodgers on the Niners is an insane move.

Rodgers on the Jets would be even better