Jump to content

The Phone Call to Wilson Re: Saleh


HawkeyeJet
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I know, I know, it's just a phone call and a fluff tweet from the org, but man Saleh impresses the hell out of me.  "We are going to lift you up, not the other way around"

 

No its not a fluff piece.

Its one of the ballsiest statements in jet history. I love it.

Saleh basically puts the young man in his place right away by saying “you need us more than we need you”

Wow

  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 2
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I know, I know, it's just a phone call and a fluff tweet from the org, but man Saleh impresses the hell out of me.  "We are going to lift you up, not the other way around"

 

That was awesome.

I love this kid..

Favorite part was Woody - you know they did their research.  I know more about you than my own kids!  good sh*t.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

No its not a fluff piece.

Its one of the ballsiest statements in jet history. I love it.

Saleh basically puts the young twink in his place right away by saying “you need us more than we need you”

Wow

You guys gotta stop with the Twink stuff.

It's offensive to a lot of people....

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, T0mShane said:

What kind of soft-ass millennial bullsh*t is that? We’re going to lift you up, not the other way around? The pussification of America is COMPLETE

Come on man.

I get the fun loving trolling stuff - I'm all for it. 

Now isn't that time.  

What Saleh said was good stuff.  There's a time and place for that negative sh*t, right now isn't one of them.

 It's time to get on board....

  • Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

Are you high? Thats nothing like what he said...he said...this organization is going to lift you, not the other way around lol

Lol huh? Arent we saying the same thing?

For weeks before he was drafted he has been hearing that the jets were a sad place to have to report to.
 

Translation: you are too good for ny.


as soon as he is drafted, saleh sets him straight.

what am i missing?

  • Confused 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Dude totally not looking to offend but for crying out loud does anybody remember laughter?

 

I get it..I totally understand what you're going for and humor is great.   I get it....

I just feel like as a fan base we can be better than that.

Just my opinion....

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Come on man.

I get the fun loving trolling stuff - I'm all for it. 

Now isn't that time.  

What Saleh said was good stuff.  There's a time and place for that negative sh*t, right now isn't one of them.

 It's time to get on board....

Right, but these are jokes on the internet. 

Just breaking some balls

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...