The Phone Call to Wilson Re: Saleh

21 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

We’ll see who’s “fine” when they’re scraping Prince Apono off the MetLife Stadium turf with a spatula in a few months

As opposed to Darnold scraping himself off the field after taking yet another "held-the-ball 3+ seconds" sack?

I think we'll manage.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HighPitch said:

When i used the term homosexuality was never in my mind.

Its a thin, frail boy man to me.

can we just stop?

We can.  I'm not telling anyone what to or not to be offended by, nor what to call the QB.  It's a football website.  I'm simply saying that words mean things, including the slang, twink.  

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Guys - Twink absolutely refers to a specific type of homosexual, in appearance.  Stop.

It's one thing to say lets not be offended by the comment, which, honestly is of small enough impact on jet nation dot com that it's not a hill anyone should die on.  But, it's another thing to pretend it's something it's not.

You sound way more up on this than I am.  Again..  I always took the term to describe a body type.  Now that I know people want to make it mean I'm calling him gay, ill use something different.  

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, CTM said:

T0m gave up on Tinder. Turns out spending 13 hrs a day in moms dimly light basement sh*tposting on JN isnt as attractive to the fairer sex as he'd originally calculated

32 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

More likely Tinder banned him after thousands of  complaints. 

28 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

“You can totally crash with me on my new race car bed. Mom said it was cool”

Grandmas Boy Bed GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

You bros better hope I don’t find your girlfriend’s Tinder profiles or it’ll be over for you bitches.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

They’re dead aware that Wilson is a skittish lad who needs parental care around the clock, and they’re going to overcompensate for it to the point where it alienates the locker room. 

Sad...that no one wanted to take care of you.  Every morning you just look in that mirror...

A Director's Journey to Life: Day 407: The Downside of Be ...

Download video

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You bros better hope I don’t find your girlfriend’s Tinder profiles or it’ll be over for you bitches.

Would never work, I’d hack her Tinder profile and decorate her entire page with Jamal Adams fandom to the point where you hiss at your own phone screen in disgust.

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Guys - Twink absolutely refers to a specific type of homosexual, in appearance.  Stop.

It's one thing to say lets not be offended by the comment, which, honestly is of small enough impact on jet nation dot com that it's not a hill anyone should die on.  But, it's another thing to pretend it's something it's not.

11 minutes ago, slats said:

Time to come up with another slur for our new QB that isn't a homosexual slur. That one isn't going to fly. 

I honestly didn’t think it was a term that specifically targeted the LGBTQ community, possibly because I am a sheltered Gen X wastrel. I will stop using it. I am a proud ally.

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, Pac said:

You sound way more up on this than I am.  Again..  I always took the term to describe a body type.  Now that I know people want to make it mean I'm calling him gay, ill use something different.  

Me too. If its going to make people crazy thats the last time     For me.

hopefully he will be a very good qb and there wont be a need for a nickname

47 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It's telling that this reads more like a threat of abduction than you stealing anyone's girl

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Agreed. So just send them all to me! I’ll get rid of them for you guys . 

I can't even stand the smell of them, and they taste like chemicals.... Don't see how anyone can eat them honestly. (Although the chocolate ones ain't bad)

Funny Bones and chocolate milk are where it's at.

7 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I can't even stand the smell of them, and they taste like chemicals.... Don't see how anyone can eat them honestly. (Although the chocolate ones ain't bad)

Funny Bones and chocolate milk are where it's at.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

But that creamy center dude!

image.thumb.png.1ec520061c29d1811ea35f1c44152d83.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I honestly didn’t think it was a term that specifically targeted the LGBTQ community, possibly because I am a sheltered Gen X wastrel. I will stop using it. I am a proud ally.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

All we can do is the next right thing.  I say with zero sarcasm, well done sirs.

27 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Zach Wilson sucks.

@Maxman   bookmark this post so when he's wearing a #1 WILSON jersey in 2 years that smells like moth balls that he found while scrounging through a clothing  bin box outside the ACME that some family discarded after a longtime NY Jets fan passed away.  We can remind him of that he said. 

32 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

In contrast....

26 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

They all looked so excited in the NE war room. 

The guy making the pick for NE  looks like he uses the same barber Charlie Casserly and Mark David uses. 

15 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

The emotion and excitement going through the roof

At least this time it wasn't Belichick's f**king dog making the phone call, even if he was a very good boy to do so.  

bill-belichicks-dog.jpg

• Haha 2