The Phone Call to Wilson Re: Saleh

13 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Lol huh? Arent we saying the same thing?

For weeks before he was drafted he has been hearing that the jets were a sad place to have to report to.

Translation: you are too good for ny.

as soon as he is drafted, saleh sets him straight.

what am i missing?

He’s not setting him straight he’s taking pressure off the young man. Coming to the Jets any QB must imagine he’s got to lift it all himself, Coach Saleh is telling him he’s not alone and the organisation will give him all the help he needs. 

seemed super clear to me 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

You bros better hope I don’t find your girlfriend’s Tinder profiles or it’ll be over for you bitches.

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

If you find my wife's profile on Tinder please PM me. Thanks 

2 hours ago, Jackie Treehorn said:

74360600-5E91-47E1-9C8D-B72230F13D89.gif

Damn.  I tried looking and all I found were pictures of semi-nude Rex and Michelle Ryan and a lot of feet. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Zach Wilson when drafted, ******* owned the stage, high firing people, full of energy.

Justin Fields, unable to conjure enough feeling or emotion to hug his family.

Mac Jones, saunters onto the stage like David the effete Android from Prometheus, and whispers into the Puppet Masters ear "Thanks for arranging this,  I was ONLY going to play for the Pats".

We got the right guy.

Haha, glad your feeling better. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

14 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Zach Wilson when drafted, ******* owned the stage, high fiving people, full of energy.

Justin Fields, unable to conjure enough feeling or emotion to hug his family.

Mac Jones, saunters onto the stage like David the effete Android from Prometheus, and whispers into the Puppet Masters ear "Thanks for arranging this,  I was ONLY going to play for the Pats".

We got the right guy.

Was it Sanchez who wet himself in excitement and Sam Darnold who led a Jets chant in a mob of Jets fans and then took a selfie?  Or was it the other way around?  I cant remember, both were super cute and it definitely mattered a lot.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Was it Sanchez who wet himself in excitement and Sam Darnold who led a Jets chant in a mob of Jets fans and then took a selfie?  Or was it the other way around?  I cant remember, both were super cute and it definitely mattered a lot.

It must sting that we didn't draft Geno 2.0. I'll pray for you.

3 hours ago, slats said:

Time to come up with another slur for our new QB that isn't a homosexual slur. That one isn't going to fly. 

interesting to me what likely heterosexual men are thinking is offensive to gay people. because one of my wife's best friends is a flaming gay man and we call him twinks for short and he isn't the least bit offended by it. this offended culture is a joke

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

“Twink” is a thin, androgynous male pretty boy. The people pretending to be upset about the use of the term are doing so because they don't want it applied to their bubby boy QB 

seriously it's not even an offensive word. the people who seem to be getting offended aren't even gay and therefore are just assuming they should be offended by it

6 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

interesting to me what likely heterosexual men are thinking is offensive to gay people. because one of my wife's best friends is a flaming gay man and we call him twinks for short and he isn't the least bit offended by it. this offended culture is a joke

All you do is complain about how offended you are by other people. Nobody is more fragile than you around here. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

All you do is complain about how offended you are by other people. Nobody is more fragile than you around here. 

lol....huh? you should try talking out of the hole that's on top of your neck. i doubt you can find any post of me being offended by anything

18 minutes ago, Pac said:

ok I almost felt bad for him there..  yikes.

He had the look of someone who had just unwittingly been involved in a crime.

Sure, he looks uncomfortable now...

Zach Wilson now:

855329995_ZachWilsonScared.jpg.01bf5a0ae55b16a8c31fb8152b0f8dae.jpg

Zach Wilson after a year away from Mormon mommy and daddy in the real world:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/78/10/07/7810075725445a81d93a3a04811ca8e9.jpg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, slats said:

You’re really gonna have a struggle if you’re looking to offend me with words. Let’s get that straight - pun intended. The way I speak amongst my friends and relatives of different races, religions, or orientations is a lot different than the way I speak in a public forum because I’m a polite human being and understand that slurs are the new dirty words. I drop the f-bomb like it’s going out of style, but the n-word only crosses my lips when I’m derogatorily referring to people who use the word regularly. Same for the variety of homosexual slurs of which “twink,” is definitely one. Don’t think it’s so much to ask to drop potentially offensive words from the dialog. Maybe we’ll even learn some new words as a result. This is a public place, and @Maxman relies on ad revenue to keep it going. How about we just try to be polite and respectful? 

it's fine, sorry i said anything.....but i wasn't trying to offend anyone not sure what you meant by that