The Official Draft Day 2 Thread

6 minutes ago, Titan24 said:

I see your point....draft day 2 is over now barring trades so it is a snooze fest rest of night 

I will say I love this hybrid LB Owusu from ND he will be a stud in nfl is all over the field in today’s game...

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

**** trading down. The Jets just nabbed 3 guys that are going to start on day one in the first 34 picks. 

This is the draft most Jets fans have been wanting for 20 years. Dude is a weapon.  I wasn't sure we'd go WR this high.  JD continues to not be as predictable as some thought. 

Fix the oline. Protect the young QB. Sign Richard Sherman as a stop gap. Get to the QB. Enjoy the safety of the Cover 3.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Moore isn’t just a slot WR. You’re just saying he is bc he’s short

No I'm saying he is because I think that's where he'll line up most of the time for us.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Guilhermezmc said:

Is there a way to get back in and pick Creed?

only with 2022 picks

tbh, we're implementing a zbs - there are zone centers available in the 4th - don't give up hope!

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

only with 2022 picks

tbh, we're implementing a zbs - there are zone centers available in the 4th - don't give up hope!

Mcgovern is being paid 11mil this year.  No cap savings if cut.

Wouldn't that mean he's likely our Center?

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Dolphins are having a very solid draft. Unfortunately. 

Pats too. Let them. 

I want to beat them when they think they're good.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Paradis said:

no. not this one. we could have gone 10x directions, instead we drafted the only position we got production out of last year. Literally. 

This isn’t about 2021

Just now, Mike135 said:

Mcgovern is being paid 11mil this year.  No cap savings if cut.

Wouldn't that mean he's likely our Center?

I think the working theory for folks here is that drafting a center allows McGovern to kick over to guard, where he's supposed to be better.

I haven't seen anything about how well McGovern projects to C in the zbs though. We might be clamoring over something we don't need.

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Great pick up ... Two top of class guys and a first round grade WR...damn when was the last time we had a first round grade WR??

When Pikes Peak was a pimple

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, KINGDIRK said:

I don’t know. If JD prefers Elijah Moore (PFF ranked him 22nd overall) I’m happy JD got his guy again. 

100% get the guys he wants, I'd give up our two fourths to move back into the 3rd if Joe really likes a guy.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I think the working theory for folks here is that drafting a center allows McGovern to kick over to guard, where he's supposed to be better.

I haven't seen anything about how well McGovern projects to C in the zbs though. We might be clamoring over something we don't need.

Ah good point.  Forgot McGovern is supposedly a better G.

7 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Chad Hansen had a 100 yard receiving game last year after being signed off the street. 

On his 6th team. But good for him. I’m happy for him. I hope he has a nice career.