The Official Draft Day 2 Thread

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

**** trading down. The Jets just nabbed 3 guys that are going to start on day one in the first 34 picks. 

This is the draft most Jets fans have been wanting for 20 years. Dude is a weapon.  I wasn't sure we'd go WR this high.  JD continues to not be as predictable as some thought. 

Fix the oline. Protect the young QB. Sign Richard Sherman as a stop gap. Get to the QB. Enjoy the safety of the Cover 3.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Humphrey and Davis are still on the board? I wonder if Douglas is plotting a move to trade back into the third round if they continue to fall.

Both still on the board as is Kendrick Green, Jabril Cox and Michael Carter.  With 2 4ths and 2 5ths we can afford to move back into the 3rd if we want to

• Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Who knows, and who cares? The important thing is that the offense finally has a little dynamo — an explosive playmaker that we haven’t had since I can’t even remember when. 

Santana Moss was the last.

I've muted my TV. Cannot deal with the constant trash music and ESPN's commentary. I don't think I will lose anything by not having the sound on.
Yup announcers yelling over trash music a sh*tty fans ... nfl failed.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, slats said:

Jets were trotting out garbage at WR last year, and it looks like Joe Douglas noticed. Davis, Cole, and now Moore added to Crowder and Mims... They completely rebuilt that unit in one off-season, and it was long overdue. 

If LaFluer is all that, he's gonna figure out how to use this weapon. 

So true, we have become so addled as a fan base that people actually think Braxton Berrios has any business on an NFL roster for any other reason than fair catching punts and there are still some poor sap Jets fans that remain convinced that Vyncint Smith ‘might develop’ into something other than a water boy or parking lot attendant...we actually gave those guys uniforms and playing time and yet here we are complaining about adding the 4th best WR in the draft

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Yeah, I like this for the Bills, it makes up for the Rousseau pick.

People keep fellating the pats in the media and on this site.  They are the 3rd team to worry about in the AFC East, Both Buffalo and Miami are a bigger concern.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

JD current status. 

image.thumb.png.e37e0b7d747e04676ef48473b982c0c4.png

Well, if I also blew a hot load while drafting a potentially stud wide receiver, I'd be sleepy, too.

After drafting 3 1st round talent players in 2 days, the man has earned a nap.

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Bodes well for my mock draft but not so much for the Jets interests in drafting Edge players.

I feel like it’s  Elerson Smith, Ossai, Perkins, and then shot in the dark guys left since Buff just took Basham.

Edit: forgot patrick jones and rashad weaver, but i’m not big fans of them where they probably end up going. 

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Yeah, I like this for the Bills, it makes up for the Rousseau pick.

I hate (like) the Rousseau pick for them...he's going to be a beast. Smart, strong, good work ethic and g damn giant: 

E0Q1rp9WUAMhwd5?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 1
Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Well, if I also blew a hot load while drafting a potentially stud wide receiver, I'd be sleepy, too.

After drafting 3 1st round talent players in 2 days, the man has earned a nap.

Nothing wrong with a good nap. 

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Yup announcers yelling over trash music a sh*tty fans ... nfl failed.

I don't mind Riddick. I just can't deal with Booger and Kiper. Thank goodness that McShay is MIA this draft.

I hate (like) the Rousseau pick for them...he's going to be a beast. Smart, strong, good work ethic and g damn giant: 
More Twig calves.

32 minutes ago, slats said:

Jets were trotting out garbage at WR last year, and it looks like Joe Douglas noticed.

To be fair, he was the one who put that garbage out there.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Nah. He isn’t explosive and he can’t turn. He can’t win off the Edge. Looking forward to him busting.

• Upvote 1