The Official Draft Day 2 Thread

Maxman

7 minutes ago, buzzjet said:

No offence but I’m watching it Wales and I’ve been a casual fan since the mid 80’s, Ken O’Brien and Wes Walker were my original “hero’s“. I’ve been able to watch college football for the last few years which made me realise the complexities bit more but I admit I’m still a rookie. I may still be a casual fan but it’s 3am here and I’m still watching.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Welcome! Obviously you are a person of stout constitution, as being a Jet fan requires a certain amount of ... something unusual. And that you tuned in for the draft - usually a bore fest - is even more commendable.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, derp said:

Yeah holy cow what a difference in rankings between teams and the draft community.

Big time. These talking heads know nothing. They just make 'educated' guesses and are never held accountable when they're shown to be so wrong.

The good GM's have the ability to accurately rank the draft prospects. The lousy GM's (Gettlemen, Macc, Idzak,etc) make their picks according to the idiot mock drafts.

It looks like JD is going is one of the good GM's.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

For those guys obsessing over RB, Gainwell would be great in this offense. If he gets picked in the 4th i’d be pretty stoked and maybe @Paradis won’t have to choke a bitch. 

I think the Jets are set at RB. 4 RB committee: Coleman Johnson Adams and Perine. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Cyberjet said:

I think the Jets are set at RB. 4 RB committee: Coleman Johnson Adams and Perine. 

That is an awful group overall.  Now we all know that the shanahan tree often can make any rb into some production but that does not mean you ignore it.  (imo)

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

That is an awful group overall.  Now we all know that the shanahan tree often can make any rb into some production but that does not mean you ignore it.  (imo)

I think they will work well in this system. They will not find any better RBs in the latter rounds. They are developing a strong OL not only for Wilson but also for their running game

• Upvote 2

I think they will work well in this system. They will not find any better RBs in the latter rounds. They are developing a strong OL not only for Wilson but also for their running game
I think just about any human with two legs might be faster than Perine.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk