The Official Draft Day 2 Thread

Maxman

Just now, fullblast said:

Damn I love Carolina's picks today

Their first round pick was a head scratcher but they are putting the pieces around Darnold so he has no excuse next season. McCaffrey, Anderson, Moore, Tremble are some good pieces for him.

You would think a prerequisite for drafting playmakers in Carolina would be to have a QB who can hit them in the numbers but hey maybe the Panthers need to learn the hard way 
I think Sam has a real shot this year ... unlike the past three...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

Their first round pick was a head scratcher but they are putting the pieces around Darnold so he has no excuse next season. McCaffrey, Anderson, Moore, Tremble are some good pieces for him.

They’ve killed it today.

Marshall too. Plus help on OL.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

42 fing picks

It's a stupid rule.  The draft used to be a zero-sum game.  Now teams lose FAs and get picks but teams that sign FAs don't lose them, so it's yet another way teams can manipulate the system.  In the end, I guess it's equitable, but I still find it puzzling.

• Upvote 2

Elijah Moore at 34 > Kadarius Toney at 20

Also, we got the better Moore and the WR I consider to be the 5th best in the draft behind Chase, Smith, Waddle, and Marshall. I like Elijah better than Bateman, Toney, Rondale Moore and the others.

The Jets added 3 starters on offense so far this Draft.  That’s almost 30% new starters on O and it’s AFTER using a 1st and 2nd last year on O.

JD has used all 5 of his 1st and 2nd round picks with the Jets on offense.  I can’t complain at all.  I mean... I could...but who would listen. :P  

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1